|How to Edit MOV file|
SolveigMM Video Splitter can help you to fulfil varios editing tasks, e.g. removing adds from the recorded TV broadcast, get rid of explicit scenes, save the audio track and so on. It also allows to edit files of various formats. In this guideline you can learn how to edit MOV file.
Basic TermsUnderstanding of some basic terms used in this guide will help you to start using SolveigMM Video Splitter in most comfortable way.
Marker is a constituent part of a fragment consisted of two markers: start and end. Markers can be added or deleted. Such operations as deleting and positioning are applied to the selected markers only.
Markers can be added or deleted. Such operations as deleting and positioning are applied to the selected markers only.
Fragment is a part of video (or audio) file limited by two markers to be removed or kept in a final movie, e.g. commercial block you want to cut off. Selected fragments are marked with orange color. Fragments marked as 'cut off' are colored with white color.
Control Panel contains main tools for file processing.
Description of window elements is provided in table below.
Assume we would like to devide the recorded TV show in four parts.
Note: Video Splitter provides possibility yo undo/redo the last action. Use appropriate command od the Edit menu. In the spaces you can see what exactly action you can undo/redo (see Figure 3).
7. Assume you would like to postpone the file editing later. For such situation Video Splitter allows to save the current project and then open it later in the program to continue the work. To save project go to Save Project As... command of the File menu. Specify the file name and choose the name of your project, the project will be saved in file with *.ssp format.
8. For your project opening use Load Project... command of the File menu.
9. Select the project file.
10. Click the Open button to open the saved project.
11. Choose Save All Fragments As buttom of the Video Splitter editing tool bar.
12. Enter new files name in the appeared standard Save As window. Click the Save button. In the appeared window you will see current progress of file processing.