|How to edit your video and audio within Windows Media Player™|
This guide explains how to use SolveigMM WMP Trimmer plugin.
This Windows Media Player Plugin module is designed to operate within Windows Media Player™ version 9 or newer. It enables a user to cut or edit out a part of media file directly from Windows Media Player™ at high speed without quality degradation and problems with audio/video synchronization.
Enabling WMP Trimmer plugin
Figure 1. Activating of SolveigMM WMP Trimmer Plugin
Figure 2. Activating of SolveigMM WMP Trimmer Plugin
SolveigMM WMP Trimmer Plugin is now enabled and ready to work.
Figure 3. SolveigMM WMP Trimmer controls.
The order for trimming mediafile is listed below.
order for trimming mediafile is listed below.
2. Navigate to the start position of a fragment, you want to save , with WMP slider (Figure 4.a) or plugin's left marker (Figure 4.b).
Figure 4.a Figure 4.b3. Press Start button (Figure 5.a) (). The button will change its usual skin with the chosen frame screenshot (Figure 5.b). Now you can change the chosen start frame without pressing Start button again by moving a left marker . You can also edit start position manually by typing time value into left Time Edit Control editbox ().
Figure 5.a Figure 5.b
4. Navigate to the stop position of a fragment you want to save with WMP slider (Figure 6.a) or plugin's right marker (Figure 6.b).
Figure 6.a Figure 6.b
5. Press End button (). The button will change its default skin with the choosen frame screenshot as Start button does. You can edit start position manually by typing time value into right Time Edit Control editbox ().
6. Press In button to trim the selected interval, or Out button to cut the interval out of the source media file (Figure 7)().
7. You will be asked for a file name in which trimmed part of media file should be saved.
8. The trimming process will be displayed with a progress bar and can be canceled anytime. When the trimming process is done, you will be informed with the corresponding message (See below). Click Yes button in the message dialog if you want to open folder with output mediafile. Click No button otherwise.