For immediate release
December 11, 2013
Solveig Multimedia releases Zond 265 – HEVC Video analyzer, Version 1.5.
Solveig Multimedia is proud to announce the release of Zond 265 – HEVC Video analyzer, Version 1.5.
We have done our best to enhance Zond 265 version 1.5 and we are sure you will enjoy the improvements.
Here are the advanced features of Zond 265 version 1.5:
- Hex viewer displays file contents in binary and hexadecimal formats with the abilities to search and navigate.
- Hex pannel is fully movable, resizable and hidable.
- Hex viewer is synchronized with a bitstream tab and highlights header blocks and bitstream header bits. It has been significantly optimized compared to betas and demos.
- Added the support for reading HEVC streams from MPEG transport streams in a beta vesion.
- Compatible with the reference software HM 12.1.
This 1.5 release features 8 fixes for small and common problems encountered by our customers. Please check the changes here.
To find more information about Zond 265 – HEVC Video analyzer or to get the demo version or to purchase the full one, please visit the product webpage.
If any questions or feedbacks, please contact us.
About Solveig Multimedia
Founded in 2003, Solveig Multimedia is a software developer specialized in the area of digital audio, video and multimedia solutions for users and professionals. Among its major products are Video Splitter, HyperCam 3, Zond 265 and AVI Trimmer + MKV.