Author Topic: Cut a .TS video and including DVB subtitles ?  (Read 11571 times)
  • Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2017, 10:44:10 PM »
Hi Marty,

Saving .DVB subtitles from .TS is not yet regrettably available in Video Splitter. We will possibly add such feature to its next release.
As you can read from the main page of Video Splitter (http://www.solveigmm.com/en/products/video-splitter/), there is support of following subtitles for the formats:

"Supports editing of embedded subtitles for AVI, MKV, WEBM files of formats: UTF8, ASS, SSA, GAB2

Supports editing of external subtitles for AVI, MKV, WEBM, MP4 of formats: ASS, SRT."

right, i forgot to check the list ! ok, thanks, i'll have to find an another way for that until it's implanted one day !

thanks for the reply :) !

• Administrator
  • Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2017, 09:15:31 PM »
Hi Marty,

Saving .DVB subtitles from .TS is not yet regrettably available in Video Splitter. We will possibly add such feature to its next release.
As you can read from the main page of Video Splitter (http://www.solveigmm.com/en/products/video-splitter/), there is support of following subtitles for the formats:

"Supports editing of embedded subtitles for AVI, MKV, WEBM files of formats: UTF8, ASS, SSA, GAB2

Supports editing of external subtitles for AVI, MKV, WEBM, MP4 of formats: ASS, SRT."
Regards,
Olga Krovyakova
Solveig Multimedia

• Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2017, 03:52:09 AM »
Hi, i'm from france.

i recorded a .TS video on french TV , i wanted to cut it, everything went fine except something. it didn't cut and saved with the final .TS file the subtitle streams (for hearing impaired).
the original video (not cutted) work fine in media player with the subtitles, such as Media player classic Home cinema or other players, but if i cut it, i lost the subtitle stream.

will this feature be included in the future ? or is it a bug ? (i can provide anyfile for this for test or developpement).

Thanks ! :).