Author Topic: Begin and end marker in timeline like v6.0  (Read 12211 times)
  • Administrator
  • Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2020, 02:58:23 PM »
Hello hurricane51,

Please use Home and End hot keys to navigate to  the beginning and end of the video. And Shift + Tab and Tab hot keys to select the next and previous marker.
You can see the whole list of available hot keys in the Tools / Preferences / Hot keys.
Regards,
Olga Krovyakova
Solveig Multimedia

hurricane51
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2020, 09:02:54 AM »
Maybe this is a different request, but I see it as an adjunct to this request. I don't see an easy way from the preview screen to jump to the beginning and end of the video, nor to the beginning and end of the current section (between markers). Like the "Back one frame" and "Back to previous Keyframe", add "Back to previous marker" and "Back to Start" (as well as their forward counterparts)? Could this be included as well with the markers for beginning and end?

• Administrator
  • Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2020, 03:52:47 PM »
Hello nk and jivko.mitev,

Thank you for your posts.
We will discuss with our team about possibility to add such feature of start/end markers to Video Splitter's next releases.
Regards,
Olga Krovyakova
Solveig Multimedia

Offline nk
  • Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2020, 02:31:02 PM »
Totally agree!
The new marker may be friendly for the new users, However, it requires 1-2 more clicks in the workflow compare to version 6.
Now I go back to version 6 for many many reasons.

• Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2020, 10:32:25 PM »
 Is it possible to use Start-End makers in timeline like in version 6, instead of only one kind of marker in versin 7.0?