Author Topic: Big Problems with SolveigMM Video Splitter Home for Mac  (Read 10882 times)
  • Administrator
  • Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2018, 02:42:41 PM »
Hello rksharma,
Could you please describe what exactly is not working?

• Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2018, 09:00:21 PM »
SolveigMM is not working on High Sierra 10.13.5. Please fix it guys asap. Thanks.

Update: Upon an uninstall and reinstallation it simply fixed the issue : )

« Last Edit: August 02, 2021, 05:50:27 PM by Maxim.Sakhankov »

• Administrator
  • Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2017, 07:18:09 PM »
Hello Christian1979,

The Video Splitter for Mac operates in Frame-Accurate trimming mode by default. It keeps the markers positions in output file.
Please check that you put markers not on the K-frames which can possibly be if you use the keyboard shortcuts "Arrow Left/Right" which stands for the K-frame navigation. In case of the frame navigation the shortcuts "Command"+"Arrow Left/Right" should be used.

If this is not the case, please send your problem file and a saved project ("File"-"Save Project As" menu) to our technical support or to me directly.
You can use any file sharing service.

• Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2017, 04:37:19 AM »
Hi :-)

I use the SolveigMM Video Splitter Home for Mac, but i have very big problems to use it...

My iMac use OS X El Capitan (10.11.6) and the latest version of SolveigMM Video Splitter Home for Mac...

If I try to cut some segments out of an h264-File (mp4),
but the Program don't use the frame-accurate Cut, its only use the Keyframes to cut...

I don't know whats going on here...
I don't have any Settings to activate the Frame-accurate Cut and it simply don't work...

Please help me to cut my files frame-accurate...

Best regards from germany,
Christian :-)