Author Topic: Home Portable 7.0.1901.23: occasionally adds "empty space"  (Read 10018 times)
  • Administrator
  • Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2019, 07:05:21 PM »
Hello Jochen K.,

Please send your problem file and a trimming project file to our technical support or to me directly with the reference to this post. You can use any file sharing services, like Google Drive, One Drive, Dropbox or others.

• Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2019, 03:46:57 PM »
Hi,
v. 7 gives me a minor problem that the previous versions never did:
just now, for example, I had it trim (no inside ads) a 104 minute file to the 87minute movie inside.
The conversion took very long - four to five times what's usual for such a task.
Afterwards the file size had shrunk to the expected value, but the length was now 127 minutes, with "nothing" added at the end.
When I open the file in VLC, it shows a lenght of 2:09 hours, and the movie is all there, but if I click onto any time after 87 minutes, VLC acts as if I had clicked on Stop.

Addendum:

I unearthed version 6 - and if I "feed" it the trimmed file, it shows it as having 87 minutes - no way to remove the end.
If, however, I ask it to trim the 104 minute original, it does so very quickly, and the result is perfect.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2019, 03:53:31 PM by Jochen K. »