SolveigMM End-User Products > Beta Testing

Bug report in Video Splitter 3.7

<< < (3/5) > >>

zeroFX:
Well, no special need for now. I wanted to use it back when the problem was present, that the splitter produced files, that did not work well with players using ffmpeg (VLC, e.g.). I thought that this might help. But -though I don't see any desperate need for it now- what was it originally intended to be used for?

As with any previous version, there are two lists: Encoders / decoders (left) and Prefferred codecs (right). No matter what I selected, I never saw an entry after Chosen Codes. Or any available codec in the list Encoders / decores, if Show filters for current file format was enabled. On the other hand I use the Video Splitter for only TS and MKV files, so maybe that feature is not intended for users like me at all . (:

Olga Krovyakova:
Hello zeroFX,

--- Quote ---Has there always been an option to select the renderer? That's also nice!
-> The selection for smart mode codec still seems to be pointless. It only "works" if forced, but the output files have the same hashes, regardless which codec is selected.

--- End quote ---
Could you please let us know for what you need to use this feature?
If the codec is not changed in the "Choosen codecs" list then it can't be used for this file.

holgermh:
Hi,

Filemask fine now!

Thanks!

Kind Regards

Holger

zeroFX:
Wow, that was fast! :D
Yes, indeed both errors seem to be fixed. Excellent! I dislike using outdated versions. Has there always been an option to select the renderer? That's also nice!
-> The selection for smart mode codec still seems to be pointless. It only "works" if forced, but the output files have the same hashes, regardless which codec is selected.

ps: I tried both, beta 18 and 19.

Olga Krovyakova:
Hello zeroFX, holgermh,

Please try to use the latest version with fixed bug of Video Splitter crashing when select another video/audio stream. The bug with saving settings for output file mask was also fixed.

http://solveigmm.com/files/SolveigMM_Video_Splitter_3_7_1309_18_Beta.exe

Please let us know what will be your result.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version