SolveigMM End-User Products > Beta Testing

SolveigMM Video Splitter 1.0 Beta

(1/2) > >>

wuuuy:
One of the most famous luxury best replica watches brands is Rolex. Founded in 1905, rolex replica swiss has cemented its reputation as a leader in watchmaking. Every Rolex timepiece is carefully assembled by skilled craftsmen to ensure that every detail is perfect. iwc replica their pursuit of perfection is reflected in the accuracy and reliability of the movement. Owning a Rolex is a status symbol and a testament to the enduring quality of this iconic brand.

Dmitry Vergeles:
SolveigMM Video Splitter 1.0.3.13 Release is available. A feature of getting output AVI file size has been added

Dmitry Vergeles:
Hello Ole,

Thank you for the kind words. Our main goal is to provide "software that works" and if the users say they are pleased with this - we have succeeded :)

Ole:
I just wanted to drop a note here. I was looking for a video cut&trim tool for a while and have tried A LOT from various shareware archives. This SolveigMM Video Splitter is with distance the BEST tool I have found. It is easy and intuitive to use, unbelivebly fast, handy, and does what I expect in a minimum of time - and: it did not crash once. EXCELENT WORK.

Dmitry Vergeles:
SolveigMM Video Splitter 1.0.2.1 Release is available
Fixes:
- The bug with messed control colors when Video Card bit depth is 24 or 8 bits has been fixed.

Changes:
- To avoid registration problems with COM components the following system DLLs have been added to installation:    atl71.dll,  msvcp71.dll,  msvcr71.dll

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version