Author Topic: HyperCam 4 audio recording  (Read 15811 times)
  • Administrator
  • Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2017, 02:51:25 PM »
Hello GarfieldK,
The "Stereo Mix" option can not be mixed with any other devices because it should already include the sound from a microphone and a system sound. You may enable ether "Stereo Mix" option or "System Audio + Microphone" in this case.

• Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2017, 09:54:04 PM »
Hello GarfieldK,
The "Stereo Mix" option can not be mixed with any other devices because it should already include the sound from a microphone and a system sound. You may enable ether "Stereo Mix" option or "System Audio + Microphone" in this case.

I just noticed the same thing! How do you get them both to function at the same time?
« Last Edit: November 04, 2021, 02:17:57 AM by GarfieldK »

• Administrator
  • Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2017, 08:16:07 PM »
Hello Exchequer,

Thank you for your post.
As I've already replied to your email, you can record both sound goes from your system and microphone if you set "System audio + Microphone" in HyperCam Options / "Audio" tab / "Device" combobox.
This setting is available for all users of Windows Vista, 7, 8, 10 operating systems.
Regards,
Olga Krovyakova
Solveig Multimedia

• Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2017, 11:10:23 PM »
I want to record the videogame I'm playing sound (Stereo Mix option) and the microphone sound, but it is not possible to select the two at the same time.

In the features of HyperCam 4 you say:

"Record and mix two audio channels: a microphone and system audio"

How can I record the videogame sound and what I'm saying with the microphone at the same time?