Author Topic: Recording Sound Problem with Hypercam 3.4  (Read 15309 times)
  • Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2012, 09:32:58 AM »
Hi Olga Krovyakova,
Just installed the most recent version as per your request.
I am happy to inform you that i can now record the sound.

Thanks for providing a Solution so quick.
I am really impressed with HyperCam 3 software, Hopefully it keeps getting better and better :)

• Administrator
  • Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2012, 09:00:30 PM »
Hello JMac_88,

We have updated HyperCam 3 today. Could you please install the latest version available from the link below and let us know if the problem remains with it?

http://www.solveigmm.com/download/SolveigMM_HyperCam.exe

Please try to use for the sound settings "System Audio'' or 'System Audio + Microphone'' which is set by default instead of "Stereo Mix".

Thank you in advance.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2012, 09:28:22 PM by Olga Krovyakova »
Regards,
Olga Krovyakova
Solveig Multimedia

• Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2012, 05:20:10 AM »
Hi
I recently made the upgrade to HyperCam 3.4.1205.23 from HyperCam 3.2

I have enabled Stereo Mixer under Recording from the Sound tap within Control Panel.
I also make sure i have Record Sound enabled within the HyperCam under options and that Stereo Mix is selected. I can see the volume level indicator responding at this time...
Once i have made a recording the sound will not play on the video, To play back the files i have recorded i am using Media Player Classic - Home Cinema Build Number 1.6.2.4742.

I had enabled the sound using the above instructions above just fine in HperCam 3.2

I am at a bit of a loss as to why i can no longer record the audio?

It would be greatly appreciated if someone could respond back with solutions as to how to fix this problem.

Many Thanks