SolveigMM End-User Products > HyperCam

Suggestion: Audio Source

(1/2) > >>

Dmitry Vergeles:
Yes direct sound capture is a feature of further nearest versions - 3.1 or 3.2m keep an eye on the news.

geomatrix:
Thank you, I was under the impression you would be able to apture the sound directly as I have seen other software do. Having read the link I don't see the opitons it suggests and would need to plug a cable from speak out to line in to feed the sound into the mic and record.

Maybe this is something you shold consider for the future.

Dmitry Vergeles:
Hello geomatrix ,

Thank you for info.

HC3 shows all the available channels OS audio driver delivers. Probably you should enable StereoMix ability. Please try to follow instructions described at the topic below:
http://www.hyperionics.com/hc/faqs.asp#SoundDirect

geomatrix:
Hey,

I have downloaded the latest version and it's looking great, I like the new features.

However, in the audio I only see the microphone option, no options for what you hear as suggested, when recording a presentation etc it is neccessary to capture the sound output of what is happening on screen, is this a feature and a bug?

Pepelaz:
Thanks for your reply,
HyperCam should detect Stereo Mix just as other recording programs. There is no difference here. Please download the latest update and check if the problem still remains

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version