Author Topic: 125% dpi cant se the full program  (Read 15857 times)
  • Administrator
  • Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2013, 12:09:37 AM »
Hello idgforum,

Please check if you have not enabled "Lock Permanently" in Options -> Interface. Please uncheck it.

Regards,
Olga Krovyakova
Solveig Multimedia

• Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2013, 06:11:39 AM »
Now I cant record region. The region follow the mouse. Is it because a strange update in Windows 8? Its work before and I had not change any of the mouse settings.

• Administrator
  • Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2013, 09:55:43 PM »
Hello idgforum,

Thank you for contacting us.

You can move the program by clicking on any area of the program's window and moving it down by holding the mouse button.

If you use registered version, you can also minimize HyperCam view by clicking the Help button.

You can select the convenient view of HyperCam after recording start in Options -> Interface -> HyperCam window when recording combobox.

Also you can try to change resolution of your system. If it is lower then recommended some items may not fit on the screen (800х600 instead of recommended 1920х1080).

According to error message, could you please record and send us log files to support(at)solveigmm(dot)com.

Please find here how you can get them:
http://www.solveigmm.com/en/faq/how-to-record-log-files-for-hypercam-3

Also please send us screenshots of your settings (Options -> Video/Audio/Extras/Interface tabs).

Please specify what operating system you use.

Thank you in advance.
Regards,
Olga Krovyakova
Solveig Multimedia

• Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2013, 10:58:19 PM »
OK, the program works now when I purchase a license and register it. No error message like the Demo.
--------------------

When I have a 125% dpi in Windows I can only see this. How to solve this?
How to get the program lower down on my screen? It always ends up at the top of the screen and then hide the menu.
Then if I push button on the record, an error message and the program is hiding. It will be a white box in the taskbar. Can only turn off the program by CTR ALT DELETE
« Last Edit: June 17, 2013, 02:14:24 AM by idgforum »