Author Topic: screenshot option  (Read 13379 times)
  • Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2018, 02:06:12 AM »
Thanks for clarifying. would be good if video splitter could inser a screenshot into an edited movie

• Administrator
  • Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2018, 04:46:20 PM »
A Video Splitter itself does nothing with the screen shots. Users might take a screen shot for their own needs. And the Video Splitter just provide such possibility to them.

• Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2018, 01:33:06 AM »
Hello isurfsafe,

I'm sorry for the delay in replying.

I'd like to explain that Video Splitter's main goal is to edit the Video/Audio file preserving the source video quality and it works without re-encoding. That is why we currently do not support any kind of transitions and effects. Adding frames to video involves re-encoding and could possibly cause the synchronization issues with the audio. That is why Video Splitter does not have such feature now.
However, we have an utility, which can combine multiple pictures of the same width and height to a video file.

Please check the the following topic:
http://www.solveigmm.com/forum/index.php?topic=2411
ok why does video splitter have the option to take screenshots then? what does one do with them?

• Administrator
  • Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2018, 06:16:58 PM »
Hello isurfsafe,

I'm sorry for the delay in replying.

I'd like to explain that Video Splitter's main goal is to edit the Video/Audio file preserving the source video quality and it works without re-encoding. That is why we currently do not support any kind of transitions and effects. Adding frames to video involves re-encoding and could possibly cause the synchronization issues with the audio. That is why Video Splitter does not have such feature now.
However, we have an utility, which can combine multiple pictures of the same width and height to a video file.

Please check the the following topic:
http://www.solveigmm.com/forum/index.php?topic=2411

• Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2018, 07:10:01 PM »
As you cannot bother answering  i will not buy this program

• Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2018, 11:28:09 AM »
Why is there a screenshot option when jpegs cannot be joined to video, at least flv?