Author Topic: Home portable stopped working  (Read 8323 times)
  • Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2016, 08:14:21 PM »
 ;D   Thanks, Olga, it works perfectly again.    :-*

• Administrator
  • Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2016, 04:58:36 PM »
Hello Jochen,

Thank you for your post.

Please try to delete folder with the installed Video Splitter Portable version.

After uninstallation please make sure that all files in the folders below were removed from your computer

"C:\Program Files\Solveig Multimedia"
and
"C:\Program Files\Common Files\Solveig Multimedia"

If there will be any files in this folders please delete them manually from these folders.

Then please try to install the version available for the download from the following link:

http://www.solveigmm.com/download/SolveigMM_Video_Splitter_Home_Edition_5_2_Beta.exe

Will it help?
If not, could you please upload the sample of input file to any file host service. e.g. Google drive or Dropbox.com for we could check it?
Regards,
Olga Krovyakova
Solveig Multimedia

• Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2016, 03:50:46 AM »
Hi,

some time agp I updated to the lates version of Home Portable.

I  currently have hardly any time to edit any videos, but I'm sure I did at least one right after the update, so it worked then.

Now on vacation I did want to edit some videos - and can't: every video I try (even some that I have already cut with your app) produces the message (translated from German) "file is of unsupported file type or damaged."

What can I do?

Regards,
Jochen

EDIT: I just remembered that the installation file from December 14 is still in my Downloads directory, so I deleted the old Home Portable and reinstalled it; the result was the same - unsupported or damaged source file.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2016, 04:21:27 AM by Jochen K. »