Author Topic: I Trimmed and Trimmed, and now my audio is out of sync  (Read 15965 times)
  • Administrator
  • Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2009, 05:45:46 AM »
Hi, I must say my audio is also out of sync after trimming.  The audio type is MP3.  Any suggestions?

Hello Wolf789,
Could you upload us an original AVI file to replicate the problem on our side?
Regards,
Dmitry Vergeles
Solveig Multimedia

• Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2009, 10:36:47 AM »
Hi, I must say my audio is also out of sync after trimming.  The audio type is MP3.  Any suggestions?

• Administrator
  • Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2009, 11:13:24 AM »
Hey, this is seems like a fast and cool tool!  I just tried it on a huge avi file, a movie, trimming out one-second chunks where there were swear words.  (about 30 little chunks trimmed out) Both "video" and "audio" were checked when I was doing it.  But, when I saved the trimmed file, it ended up with the sound 'way out of sync with the lips.  Why did it not trim out sound and picture at the same time?  Any ideas?

Hello gonfish ,
By the way, does your AVI copmrise an audio of MPEG type?
Regards,
Dmitry Vergeles
Solveig Multimedia

• Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2009, 02:28:54 AM »
Oops I'm in the wrong forum.  I'm supposed to be in AVI Trimmer.

• Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2009, 01:47:41 AM »
Hey, this is seems like a fast and cool tool!  I just tried it on a huge avi file, a movie, trimming out one-second chunks where there were swear words.  (about 30 little chunks trimmed out) Both "video" and "audio" were checked when I was doing it.  But, when I saved the trimmed file, it ended up with the sound 'way out of sync with the lips.  Why did it not trim out sound and picture at the same time?  Any ideas?