Author Topic: Video splitter error CDSPlayer::PlayerThreadProc() Unexpected error.  (Read 19033 times)
  • Administrator
  • Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2010, 11:44:23 PM »
Hello Antony,
First of all sorry for delayed answer.
What version of the splitter do you use?

Please bear in mind that currently it is available 2.2 release of 2.2.1005.17, 2010 May 17
http://www.solveigmm.com/en/products/video-splitter/#Download

And the beta 2.3 you could also try:
http://www.solveigmm.com/files/SolveigMM_Video_Splitter_2_3_beta.zip

Regards,
Dmitry Vergeles
Solveig Multimedia

• Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2010, 07:50:22 AM »
Ihave just received the above CDSPlayer::PlayerThreadProc() Unexpected error message when trying to edit a movie recorded from my TV card. The program previously worked OK if rather slowly. Now all appears well until I click on the 'Save' button in the save window, then the program stops with the above error. It also has this error code (unspecified error hr = 0x80004005)

• Administrator
  • Users
    • View Profile
hello dmitry

when im trying to save my new avi file im always making a new file. FI the original movie is called uprising, so my new file will be called uprising 2. I place uprising2 at the desktop, so it is easy to find back.
I still dont know what is going wrong.

btw
Do you have any idea about putting some dutch subs at a movie. Beacause all subs i doawnload are starting right away but the first sentence spoken is said after the first 30 secs. So what can i do bout that?

I'm afraid I did not catch the point. when you try to cut out some data and the Splitter delivers you the error message did you try just miss that message and have a look if the trimmed file is ok for you?

About subs, as far long as the Splitter operates with k-Frame accurccy for AVI files it may be that you will not be able to fit the moviee satrt with the subs you have.
My be in this case it would be easier to edit subtitles. There should be subtitles editors that can help to shift the time stamps.
Regards,
Dmitry Vergeles
Solveig Multimedia

• Users
    • View Profile
hello dmitry

when im trying to save my new avi file im always making a new file. FI the original movie is called uprising, so my new file will be called uprising 2. I place uprising2 at the desktop, so it is easy to find back.
I still dont know what is going wrong.

btw
Do you have any idea about putting some dutch subs at a movie. Beacause all subs i doawnload are starting right away but the first sentence spoken is said after the first 30 secs. So what can i do bout that?
« Last Edit: July 31, 2009, 04:11:11 PM by coldkiller »

• Administrator
  • Users
    • View Profile
Hello coldkiller,

I moderated your previous post. so this topic should be enough.

Did you check if the output is created and valid if just miss this message?
Regards,
Dmitry Vergeles
Solveig Multimedia

• Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2009, 01:46:52 PM »
Hallo

i just readed this forum but i still have an error trimming a downloaded movie called uprising. Uprising is an 1,36 gb avi file and i want to cut out the first 30 seconds (that would syncromise the subs). So when i do this, solveig mm video trimmer cant get futher then 99%. First it says: now splitting the sequence...
After 99% it says: CDSPlayer::PlayerThreadProc() Unexpected error. (hr = 0x80004005). Ive already downloaded the lates version. So could anybody help me out please?

Now (20 minutes later) I tried to cut off a much bigger piece (i had just 30 secs left) nad this worked fine. So does anyone know how i am able to cut off the small part and save a much bigger part?

kind regards
coldkiller