Author Topic: I Love SMM V-Splitter-Feature Request?  (Read 9577 times)
  • Administrator
  • Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2012, 05:39:16 PM »
Hello bruceff,

Thank you for your post.

I just purchased the Video Splitter and it does exactly what  I've been looking for: easy, fast, frame-accurate trimming of h-264 files. I am thrilled with the product. I have run across a tiny number of .mkv files that it hangs on when opening, and I'll try to get you samples for analysis but my request is this.

Could you please upload your file to any file host service? E.g. filedropper.com or dropbox.com?

Can you add a feature (button or menu item) that lets you quickly change the view of the video file to its true resolution/screen size? While it's nice that the software allows you to free-resize the view, it would be nice to be able to easily resize to the proper 624X352 (or whatever the actual resolution might be).

Thank you for the suggestion, we will consider it for the next releases.
Regards,
Olga Krovyakova
Solveig Multimedia

• Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2012, 01:08:42 AM »
I just purchased the Video Splitter and it does exactly what  I've been looking for: easy, fast, frame-accurate trimming of h-264 files. I am thrilled with the product. I have run across a tiny number of .mkv files that it hangs on when opening, and I'll try to get you samples for analysis but my request is this-

Can you add a feature (button or menu item) that lets you quickly change the view of the video file to its true resolution/screen size? While it's nice that the software allows you to free-resize the view, it would be nice to be able to easily resize to the proper 624X352 (or whatever the actual resolution might be). 

Keep up the good work, and again, I REALLY love the video splitter!