Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Video Splitter / Re: Trims not made at the right place
« Last post by habef36568 on Today at 02:57:48 AM »
BTW, many times the Key Frame will be frozen for a second before the video "split" begins playing.

Disappointing! It sounds like the trimming functionality on this product is unreliable. Since the trims aren't made at precise locations, it lacks accuracy and makes it nearly impossible to achieve specific edits. You're basically left to best discussion post writing service chance unless you get lucky. This definitely limits the editing flexibility.
Video Splitter / Re: Multiple join jobs as batch
« Last post by habef36568 on Today at 02:56:10 AM »
That's exactly what I meant: Couldn't that be automated by the Software itself? A simple Button "add to batch" in the join list would copy the mentioned code-fragments into a correctly formatted batch job file and you'ld do that for multiple join lists and then just execute then thorugh the batch tool.
I do not want to unnecessarily bond resources on this topic, as I never used to join multiple files in a row (and see no change of that in the near future). But it seems such an easy task to implement. (:

The author of this email is explaining how to join multiple videos in zeroFX using Batch Manager when the Video Splitter commands are not supported. They provide a step-by-step process that involves saving and modifying join research paper services list files (.jxtl) to a specific format (.xtl) and combining them into a single file. This modified file is then used in Batch Manager for batch processing the video joining jobs.
Video Splitter / Re: Video editor is only displaying the audio waveform
« Last post by Olga Krovyakova on March 27, 2024, 02:54:01 PM »
Hello Grumpz,

Thank you for your post.

You can check if all streams selected for the preview in the Control / Select streams menu.
Please see this guideline for more details:

https://www.solveigmm.com/en/howto/how-to-select-streams-for-preview-and-editing-in-video-splitter/

If the video stream is enabled for preview, could you please send us the original input file that you open in Video Splitter? You can upload it to any file sharing service, e.g. Google drive (https://drive.google.com) or Dropbox.com.

Here is the guideline on how to upload files if needed.

https://www.solveigmm.com/en/howto/how-to-upload-files-to-google-drive-or-dropbox-for-free/

Thank you.
Video Splitter / Video editor is only displaying the audio waveform
« Last post by Grumpz on March 27, 2024, 12:57:15 AM »
^Title.

I've never encountered this before but I'm only seeing the audio waveform of the video I'm trying to edit.
I have no idea why, or how to fix this so any suggestions are welcome :)
Здравствуйте, nbb1967!

Спасибо за ваш ответ!
Если возникнут еще какие-либо вопросы, пожалуйста, обращайтесь сюда или на support(at)solveigmm.com.
Так как эта тема зашла в тупик, то я подумал:
А не написать ли мне свой собственный тайм-код калькулятор, ориентированный на копипаст и расширенную совместимость, как со стандартными программами, так и с программами, использующими нестандартные разделители. Учитывая, что тайм-код калькуляторов для Windows раз-два и обчёлся, думаю ссылка на еще один калькулятор тайм-кодов кому-нибудь да пригодится:

Сайт калькулятора тайм-кодов tcCalculator.
Он же на GitHub.

P.S. Ольга, если этот пост нарушает ваши правила (политику внешних ссылок), то удаляйте его к чертям, это не критично... 
Все отлично, Ольга!
Версия 8.0.2403.25 строит раскадровку в Покадровом режиме для очень больших файлов MKV без каких-либо проблем.
Баг пофиксен. Тему можно закрывать.
Здравствуйте, nbb1967!

Была исправлена проблема с не построением раскадровки на временной шкале в покадровом режиме для больших MKV файлов в версии 8.0.2403.25 программы Video Splitter.

Пожалуйста, загрузите ее на ее домашней странице и попробуйте использовать:

https://www.solveigmm.com/ru/products/video-splitter/

Сообщите, пожалуйста, о вашем результате.
Video Splitter / Re: What's wrong with the GIF function?
« Last post by Olga Krovyakova on March 25, 2024, 02:58:35 PM »
Hello thomascintron,

The issue with creating GIF files from video files is fixed in the recently released 8.0.2403.25 version of Video Splitter.
Please download it at its home page, install and try to use it:

https://www.solveigmm.com/en/products/video-splitter/

Could you please let us know your result?
Video Splitter / Re: Question About Video Editor
« Last post by Olga Krovyakova on March 22, 2024, 04:35:35 PM »
Hello hurricane51,

Thank you for your questions.

Smart rendering means lossless cut and join, keeping the original video quality while the editing thanks to that the video is not re-encoded if you use trimming only.

So if you make only splitting, editing of your files by removing unwanted fragments, it works without re-encoding, so the output quality will be preserved.

If you use other features of the Video Editor along with editing (adding audio, pictures, text overlay), then there will be re-encoding only in those places in the file where these elements will be used.

If the edited files with different parameters, then the different ones will be re-encoded

Due to the fact that the file is not completely re-encoded during the editing, not only the original video quality is preserved, but Video Editor also allows you to quickly complete the editing and get the resulting file.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10