Author Topic: [Feature Request] disable save prompt on close  (Read 8755 times)
  • Administrator
  • Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2016, 03:55:36 PM »
Hello minegroasprilla,

Thank you for your post.

The latest version of Video Splitter 5 Business Edition can be always downloaded from the following link:

http://www.solveigmm.com/download/SolveigMM_Video_Splitter_Business_Edition_5_2_Beta.exe

If there will be any questions, please feel free to ask.
Regards,
Olga Krovyakova
Solveig Multimedia

• Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2016, 10:23:30 PM »
Olga, where can I find the latest Beta-version of Business Edition?.

• Administrator
  • Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2016, 03:48:12 PM »
Hello lirikCLAP,

Thank you for your suggestion.

>> I would like the option to disable the automatic save prompt that pops up whenever closing the application with unsaved changes.

We will think over your suggestion with out team. If we add this option to Video Splitter, we will post in this thread.

>>You could also look into automatically saving for the user every time or every couple of minutes even if the project has not yet had its 1st save created, like some word editing and graphics software.

Now Video Splitter already creates the automatic back up project in case of some crash error or hanging to save all project settings for the user convenience.
Regards,
Olga Krovyakova
Solveig Multimedia

• Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2016, 12:05:02 AM »
Hello I would like the option to disable the automatic save prompt that pops up whenever closing the application with unsaved changes. You could also look into automatically saving for the user every time or every couple of minutes even if the project has not yet had its 1st save created, like some word editing and graphics software. Thank you.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2016, 12:16:01 AM by lirikCLAP »