Author Topic: `Sluggish playback of HEVC 10bit files  (Read 8553 times)
  • Administrator
  • Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2019, 05:58:05 PM »
Hello bikelike,

Hi, just installed a 64 bit pro version and try to split files h.265 files from my Mavic 2pro. Playback is stuttering though, putting the play-head to a different place is sluggish. I have no playback problems with my windows pc using VLC. This is also when I make the window much smaller. h.264 is all fine. I have an 15 9600K @ 4.8 GHz and a a GTX 2060 super card.
Currently, we use predefined video decoder for the H.265 video, which might be slower than other decoders but unfortunately there is no way to change it now. Anyway, I'll report this issue to our developers, and post here in case of any improvements.
If it is possible for you, please send a sample of your H265 file to our tech support or to me directly with the reference to this thread so we can check it. You can use any file sharing services.

The UI on my 4K screen is quite tiny, especially the preferences.
We already aware of this issue and have a partial solution - if you are using Windows 10, you can switch to the tablet mode and the main interface will be scaled.

• Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2019, 01:13:34 AM »
Hi, just installed a 64 bit pro version and try to split files h.265 files from my Mavic 2pro. Playback is stuttering though, putting the play-head to a different place is sluggish. I have no playback problems with my windows pc using VLC. This is also when I make the window much smaller. h.264 is all fine. I have an 15 9600K @ 4.8 GHz and a a GTX 2060 super card.

The UI on my 4K screen is quite tiny, especially the preferences.

Thanks for an answer!