Author Topic: Sound distorted  (Read 29196 times)
  • Administrator
  • Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2012, 08:23:05 PM »
Hello Charleserion,

Thank you for your report.

Could you please send us the screenshots of the following Windows settings?

Control panel->Sound->Playback-> right mouse click on the "Speackers" and choose "Properties". Then go to  the "Levels" and "Advanced" tabs and please send us the screenshots of this tabs.

Control panel->Sound->Recording -> right mouse click on the "Stereo Mix" and choose "Properties". And send us screenshots of the "Listen" and "Advanced" tabs. The "listen to this device" checkbox should not be checked in the "Listen" tab.

Please also try to make the record with the standard Windows "Sound Recorder". Will the created recordings have the sound using it?

You can send screenshots to support(at)solveigmm(dot)com.

Thanks in advance.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2012, 08:25:08 PM by Olga Krovyakova »
Regards,
Olga Krovyakova
Solveig Multimedia

Charleserion
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2012, 01:29:01 PM »
Hello everyone, I have HyperCam 2 for 1 year with no problems on Windows 7 (32 bit), now I'm on Windows 7 (64 bit) installed and HyperCam 2 updates and the sound was distorted when recording stereo mix so I decided HyperCam 3 and still the problem persists.

I have a quick solution to this problem as possible to help I hope you can thank you in advance :)

For sound, I'm using C-Media PCI Audio Device alias Speed ​​Link SL-8866th

• Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2011, 01:43:33 AM »
Hi, I personally found the capcha was a little hard to line up but... all in all was ok but... then again I think having capcha is a good thing nonetheless. If you need my opinion on anything else let me know  :)

Just a little side note - I noticed you have a Russian & a Dutch section & I think that's awesome not many sites cater for mutliple languages I myself am learning Russian so... will be a great place for me to learn many new words  :)

Thanks. BTW, was it easy to register to our forum? Stugling with bots we've set up new capcha, was it not too difficult?

Also just to be helpful Stugling is spelt struggling  :P

I'm hope I don't cause offence to you but... the section I quoted could have been worded a little different for easier understanding.

Thanks. BTW, did you find it easy to register on our forum? We're currently struggling with bots so... we have setup Capcha, I hope it wasn't too difficult for you?

I have been helping my Russian fiancee learn English so... maybe I'm just used to correcting her use of English & can't help myself lol.

Kind regards, Christian a.k.a. Hypercam_fan ;D
« Last Edit: October 23, 2011, 02:43:08 AM by Hypercam_fan »
Specs below -
Win7x64
Gigabyte P31-S3G
Pentium dual core E5200 @ 2.50Ghz 1.30Ghz
RAM 4GB
Radeon 4730 HD 512MB

• Administrator
  • Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2011, 06:51:42 PM »
Thanks. BTW, was it easy to register to our forum? Strugling with bots we've set up new capcha, was it not too difficult?
« Last Edit: October 24, 2011, 04:52:39 PM by Dmitry Vergeles »
Regards,
Dmitry Vergeles
Solveig Multimedia

• Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2011, 06:30:42 PM »
Hi thanks for your reply I did state that I now purchased Hypercam 3  and it's great, good job on the best screen capture software on the market thanks :)
Specs below -
Win7x64
Gigabyte P31-S3G
RAM 4GB
Radeon 4730 HD 512MB

• Administrator
  • Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2011, 02:10:54 PM »
Hypercam_fan,

Thank you for your question. SolveigMM is only in charge of HyperCam 3

HyperCam 2 is developed and supported by our partner - Hyperrionics, please post your question to their forum -
http://hyperionics.com/forum2/tt.aspx?forumid=10
Regards,
Dmitry Vergeles
Solveig Multimedia

• Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2011, 02:16:33 AM »
Hello everyone, I had been using Hypercam 2 for 1 years without any problems on Windows 7 (32bit) today I upgraded to Windows 7 (64bit) and installed Hypercam 2 again and the sound was distorted when recording from stereo mix so I decided to get Hypercam 3 and still the problem persists.

I need a fix for this a.s.a.p. hope you can help thank you in advance  :)

For sound I'm using C-Media PCI Audio Device a.k.a. Speed Link SL-8866.

I just worked out the problem I had forgotten to install DirectX now it works all ok :)

Feel free to close this topic.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2011, 02:52:50 AM by Hypercam_fan »
Specs below -
Win7x64
Gigabyte P31-S3G
RAM 4GB
Radeon 4730 HD 512MB