Author Topic: Purchased HyperCam 3 - but I am also interested in the other option later  (Read 14462 times)
  • Users
    • View Profile
Hello hinata,

Thank you for your post.

The reason of the low video quality of the output file while recording with MJPEG compressor is in the compressor itself, not in HyperCam. And yes, this compressor doesn't have properties page.

Try to use another video compressor, e.g. WMVVideo 9 Encoder DMO.
Here is the guideline that can be helpful for you:
http://www.solveigmm.com/en/howto/how-to-achieve-a-good-video-quality-using-hypercam/

but I also went here on how to get MPEG audio layer 3 audio working. It throws up an error message, and I somehow damaged the MPEG 3 Layer encoder.

Could you please let us know what error message you get?

Also, I would like to have more information on the portable, as I couldn't read it correctly.

I've not understood what you mean by "I couldn't read it correctly". Could you please specified it more detailed?

By the way, if you would like to get more information about how to use HyperCam 3 please take a look on the our How to section of the website.
I found the lame encoder but I didn't use it, instead I used the dolby ac-3 encoder I got. Anyhow, I'm still using the MJPEG because it is the only one that could not lag/and or use to much cpu. Thinks anyway I worked it out.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2022, 12:12:47 PM by Maxim.Sakhankov »

• Administrator
  • Users
    • View Profile
Hello hinata,

Thank you for your post.

The reason of the low video quality of the output file while recording with MJPEG compressor is in the compressor itself, not in HyperCam. And yes, this compressor doesn't have properties page.

Try to use another video compressor, e.g. WMVVideo 9 Encoder DMO.
Here is the guideline that can be helpful for you:
http://www.solveigmm.com/en/howto/how-to-achieve-a-good-video-quality-using-hypercam/

but I also went here on how to get MPEG audio layer 3 audio working. It throws up an error message, and I somehow damaged the MPEG 3 Layer encoder.

Could you please let us know what error message you get?

Also, I would like to have more information on the portable, as I couldn't read it correctly.

I've not understood what you mean by "I couldn't read it correctly". Could you please specified it more detailed?

By the way, if you would like to get more information about how to use HyperCam 3 please take a look on the our How to section of the website.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2022, 12:13:01 PM by Maxim.Sakhankov »
Regards,
Olga Krovyakova
Solveig Multimedia

• Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2013, 12:37:21 PM »
I am interested in the HyperCam 3 portable option. However, it is notability more expensive then the standard. I am impressed with the improvements that I bought it after 19 days of using the product. Competing products couldn't deliver the same performance without frame rate between audio sink issues, and so I bought it! I really love it, I have Dolby ACM AC-3 Encoder audio and MJPEG compressor... but I also went here on how to get MPEG audio layer 3 audio working. It throws up an error message, and I somehow damaged the MPEG 3 Layer encoder. Anyway, I appreciate the product! Also, the MJPEG compressor encoder I got is interlaced... it doesn't have a properties page ether.
Also, I would like to have more information on the portable, as I couldn't read it correctly. Thinks....