Author Topic: Open DVD's  (Read 34885 times)
  • Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 06, 2012, 09:29:29 AM »
Hello blagasamuel,

As Stanislav already has wrote "2.vob" file has the delay at the beginning, so this is the reason why after the joining there is the intteruption.

But we have noticed the problem with audio in the "joined" place. This problem we will try to fix and will post here when there will be news.

I forget to say but I have the latest K-lite Mega Codec Pack installed.  Because Solveigmm video splitter says that he can't render ac3 audio.

• Administrator
  • Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 05, 2012, 09:39:39 PM »
Hello blagasamuel,

As Stanislav already has wrote "2.vob" file has the delay at the beginning, so this is the reason why after the joining there is the interruption.

But we have noticed the problem with audio in the "joined" place. This problem we will try to fix and will post here when there will be news.

« Last Edit: May 11, 2012, 03:00:12 PM by Olga Krovyakova »
Regards,
Olga Krovyakova
Solveig Multimedia

• Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 04, 2012, 02:19:09 AM »
Hello blagasamuel,

One of the file for join that you have provided has some troubles with time. It's 2.vob.
I've played it with vlc and noticed delay at the beginning. Analysis of the file showed that timestamp on 10-th frame is wrong.
And that's one of the reason delay on join point
Could you tell how did you get this file. Was it Splitter trimming result?
If so could you upload original with  time intervals.

PS:
http://beginwithsoftware.com/videoguides/joinvobfilestool.zip - i've tried to join by this tool 1.vob and 2.vob and got delay on the join point.
It doesn't modify GOP headers.
As a result some players (e.g. vlc) shows wrong duration it is equal to last file's duration.

As i said:
"1.vob" belongs to "VTS_01_3.vob" , "2.vob" belongs to "VTS_01_4.vob".

"1.vob" + "2.vob" = musical clip tangled (2010

"1.vob" is exactly the  last minutes from "VTS_01_3.vob" and "2.vob" belong to first 7 seconds from "VTS_01_4.vob"

Please watch first 1-5 seconds fro this video. It's killing me.I converted a Blu-ray to DVD with VSO Blu-ray to DVD. After joining vob files from the dvd i opened the joined file in Video Splitter. I cutted what i needed and i converted it with VidCoder , app totaly based on HandBrake, with the latest updates from HandBrake site. The image is pixeled and i don't like it.
If by the original files you  mean :"VTS_01_3.vob" and "VTS_01_4.vob".  I don't have the original files anymore. So I can't upload them

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vDjIOdaw-EU
and many other videos called "When Will My Life Begin" are like this one

PS:
Sory but i can't hold my self
It won't be bad to Subscibe to my channel and comment on my Tangled Soundtracks in 25 languages in HD. And also a lot of trailers in multiple languages. I also have 4 videos with Behind The Scenes Of Tangled.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2012, 10:16:46 AM by blagasamuel »

• Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 04, 2012, 01:57:58 AM »
Hi. Can you please explain further when you say open DVDs?

When i said that i realy tought that you can search for the .ifo file or VIDEO_TS and open the DVD. I wanted to show me the entire length of the movie.  Not to open just 1 .vob file at the time.
I hope you aunderstant me. My english is not so  good.

• Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 03, 2012, 05:37:56 PM »
Hello blagasamuel,

One of the file for join that you have provided has some troubles with time. It's 2.vob.
I've played it with vlc and noticed delay at the beginning. Analysis of the file showed that timestamp on 10-th frame is wrong.
And that's one of the reason delay on join point
Could you tell how did you get this file. Was it Splitter trimming result?
If so could you upload original with  time intervals.

PS:
http://beginwithsoftware.com/videoguides/joinvobfilestool.zip - i've tried to join by this tool 1.vob and 2.vob and got delay on the join point.
It doesn't modify GOP headers.
As a result some players (e.g. vlc) shows wrong duration it is equal to last file's duration.
Solveig Multimedia - Video Editing Software

• Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 01, 2012, 11:56:10 PM »
Yes. I tried with the latest version to join vob files and it worked.
If it does not work for you, you can join them with this tool. You can download from here:
http://beginwithsoftware.com/videoguides/joinvobfilestool.zip

• Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 03, 2012, 09:36:34 PM »
Hi. Thank you for this information.
I will post there as soon as there will be news.

• Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 03, 2012, 02:45:07 AM »
I think i find a solution right here.
http://beginwithsoftware.com/videoguides/joinvobfilestool.html
It's an opensource project, freeware.
You can download the app  from here http://beginwithsoftware.com/videoguides/joinvobfilestool.zip
And you can download the source code http://beginwithsoftware.com/videoguides/joinvobfilestool_src.zip
I beg you to enter this in SolveigMM Video Splitter

I joined all .vob files in order, and and there was no interruption, absolutely no interruption!!! I'm crying of joy. ;D
Please test it and i'll guarantee you that you won't regret.
I wait for your reply
« Last Edit: March 03, 2012, 02:54:15 AM by blagasamuel »

• Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 02, 2012, 07:10:47 PM »
Hi again!
Can you put that option. To see at what frame i am, like VirtualDub .A guy from VidCoder says that is just  a little math.I really need this option.Thanks very much

• Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 29, 2012, 07:53:17 PM »
OK. I will wait until than.

• Administrator
  • Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 29, 2012, 06:47:29 PM »
Hello blagasamuel,

Thank you for this information.

I will post there as soon as there will be news.
Regards,
Olga Krovyakova
Solveig Multimedia

• Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 29, 2012, 02:03:13 AM »
Hello. I apologize that I am late with the answer. I tried to merge but it not worked.
For example,  I opened a dvdrip of this movie in virtualdub and i searched the frames from where to begin and where do end. (for example FPS: from this frame 56425 - to this frame 61135). I opened VidCoder (app totaly based on handbrake) .And i loaded the dvd in vidcoder, and instead of chapters i choose Frames and i have writen there 56425  to 61135 .This video is on two differend .vob . Video made with VidCoder(handbrake) has no interruption.

Look here: http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/8195/vidcoderframes.png

A problem has appeared because if i have opened the dvdrip in Vidcoder , the dvdrip had exactly 144.300 frames. If i poened the dvd in VidCoder , the dvd had exactly 144.300 frames. And if i opened the dvdrip in VirtualDub the dvdrip had exactly 144.322 frames.This was a problem because, i've got an frame issue.In virtualdub i've searched for the best frames (for cut) but when i cut the video with vidcoder it gived me an error of 0-10 frames (no interruption, fames were not exactly as in virtualdub) . I wanted my video to be perfect with no error, this is why i told you if you can put this option in your amazing application.I hope that in the future to fix this and to add that option like in virtualdub to see at what frame i am.Thanks for your help.I wait your reply.I hope that you've understand me.

Note: The DVDRip is made by me fom the original dvd, it's not taken from the internet.
Format is mp4. I opened DVDRip in virtualdub whit the help of avysinth and k-lite mega codec pack, after a lot of search on google and youtube. Maybe this will help you.

« Last Edit: February 29, 2012, 02:06:58 AM by blagasamuel »

• Administrator
  • Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2012, 09:04:49 PM »
Hello blagasamuel,

Thank you for files.

Yes there is really some small interruption in the place where two vob files were joined.
We will work in this problem, please keep an eye on this thread, I will post here it there will be any news.

And please let us know also if there will the problem with original files.

Thank you in advance.

« Last Edit: February 28, 2012, 02:16:21 PM by Olga Krovyakova »
Regards,
Olga Krovyakova
Solveig Multimedia

• Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2012, 02:38:07 AM »
Hello. I renamed files and has not worked either
.To upload files over the internet is not a good idea because I have an upload speed at about 500kb/s,but i love dropbox but upload is speed is very slow, I catch the wirelss from a friend.
I searched the internet and I have disabled hardware acceleration, and not worked any where.I noticed that when the  "VTS_01_3.vob" is joined with "VTS_01_4.vob" it give me the error.I guess it gives me the error because is not  original dvd.
I changed the original dvd with Dvdfab and I removed many things.I gonna try this weekend with the orignal dvd.And i'll tell you.
My problem is that the small interruption.
"1.vob" belongs to "VTS_01_3.vob" , "2.vob" belongs to "VTS_01_4.vob".

"1.vob" + "2.vob" = musical clip tangled (2010

"1.vob" is exactly the  last minutes from "VTS_01_3.vob" and "2.vob" belong to first 7 seconds from "VTS_01_4.vob"

"1.vob"=154 MB "2.vob"=5.58
Download links are from Romania.If you register on the site you'l have more speed.
Direct Download links:
http://www.filebox.ro/direct_download.php?key=abf9761a50af2dabe7c7a3b791864128
http://www.filebox.ro/direct_download.php?key=9f8ddc1e936f47af1ee923c18dfe8fc6
« Last Edit: February 24, 2012, 02:44:59 AM by blagasamuel »

• Administrator
  • Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2012, 12:20:21 AM »
Hello blagasamuel,

Thank you for your reply.

We will discuss this with our team and probably add this functionality to Video Splitter.

According to the problem with vob files,  could you please try to rename vob to mpg extension? Will the problem  remain? If  yes, it will be helpful if you could upload this files to e.g. dropbox.com (up to 2Gb space for file sharing).
Regards,
Olga Krovyakova
Solveig Multimedia