Author Topic: Open DVD's  (Read 34876 times)
  • Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2012, 03:16:06 AM »
OK.I can't open the whole DVD. I tried to join all vob files(main movie) in order
VTS_01_1
VTS_01_2
VTS_01_3
VTS_01_4
VTS_01_5
then appeared the error that i hate and which appear on many programs: "SMMVSplitter.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close"
Sometimes it gives me error when joining 2 .vob files (small sizes).Or when I index .vob files.
I join 2 little .vob files ,when i play the JOINED file at the second wher thei've been joined, is not perfect, It is a small interruption.

Respectfully,
Blaga Samuel

• Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2012, 02:45:23 AM »
Ok.But in the feature, can you add this option? Only if you can work on this.Tool video joiner works great. I searched the internet and I found many programs that offered the position of the trim/cut/join, but the quality of the result was horrible, even if set to be super quality. I Understand how your program works, why the quality of the result is unchanged.
I wondered if you could put a simple option, to show me at what FPS i am, While I move from a second or a minute to another.An example would be VirtualDUb, when you load a movie in it, and you see the FPS down like here

http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/7986/virtualdubfps.png.

• Administrator
  • Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2012, 01:31:08 PM »
Hello blagasamuel,

Thank you for your post.
Unfortunately it is not possible to open the whole DVD in Video Splitter,  only vob files.
Yes,  you can join 2  files using Join Manager of Video Splitter (Tools -> Join Manager).

More instructions on how you can join files using Video Splitter please find in this guidelines:

How to join WMV files

How to join AVI files
Regards,
Olga Krovyakova
Solveig Multimedia

• Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2012, 12:02:51 AM »
Hi! I'm new here. I love your video splitter because the output quality is awesome.I wondered if you could open DVDs? Because i want to cut musical parts from the movie. And i don't want to select only 1 .vob because some musical parts are on 2 .vob 's.If this feature does not exist i hop to create it in the next version.Also nother wuestion:Can i join 2 video files (same format , splitted with  solveigmm video splitter) ? I hope you understand .Thanks for the effort you submit.(sory for my bad english)
Respectfully,
Blaga Samuel
« Last Edit: February 21, 2012, 01:10:07 AM by blagasamuel »