Author Topic: Video Splitter problems  (Read 25830 times)
  • Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2006, 09:59:40 PM »
Just wanted to let everyone to know that the program works now just fine.

• Administrator
  • Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2006, 03:11:06 PM »
Secondly, when I try to use the batch convert the following problem occurs: I drag-and-drop multiple files to the program thus creating a batch queue. I edit individual files and when trying to start the batch trim only the first one gets converted and the others just get "ran through", meaning that the progress indicator moves really fast through all of the files on the list yet doing nothing.

I've noticed that when opening the .xtl file I can see that the program adds " as_value="00:07:09.49"" parameter to each "track"-object. Removing this from all of the "track" objects seems to solve the problem in most cases. But where does this as_value come from?

This problem has also been fixed, please try new version (1.2.10.11)
http://www.solveigmm.com/files/SolveigMM_Video_Splitter_1_2.zip
Regards,
Dmitry Vergeles
Solveig Multimedia

• Administrator
  • Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2006, 05:09:33 PM »
Dear johnnyb,

Thank you fot the feedback.

Firstly, when I try to move in the wmv file towards the end using arrow keys and there are black frames in the movie the program slows down dramatically and the processor load rises well above normal, sometimes nearly 100 %. I use the latest updates of Windows and have re-installed all of the WM codecs without luck.

Please try the new version whether it still contains the trouble you mentioned.
http://www.solveigmm.com/files/SolveigMM_Video_Splitter_1_2_se.zip

Posted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 3:56 pm    Post subject: Video Splitter problems

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Secondly, when I try to use the batch convert the following problem occurs: I drag-and-drop multiple files to the program thus creating a batch queue. I edit individual files and when trying to start the batch trim only the first one gets converted and the others just get "ran through", meaning that the progress indicator moves really fast through all of the files on the list yet doing nothing.

I've noticed that when opening the .xtl file I can see that the program adds " as_value="00:07:09.49"" parameter to each "track"-object. Removing this from all of the "track" objects seems to solve the problem in most cases. But where does this as_value come from?

We'll explore this problem and notify the results.
Regards,
Dmitry Vergeles
Solveig Multimedia

• Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2006, 10:56:07 PM »
Hi!

I recently bought the Video Splitter and two separate problems have arised:

Firstly, when I try to move in the wmv file towards the end using arrow keys and there are black frames in the movie the program slows down dramatically and the processor load rises well above normal, sometimes nearly 100 %. I use the latest updates of Windows and have re-installed all of the WM codecs without luck.

Please try to help to fix these problems, because I really like this program and it's user interface.