Author Topic: SolveigMM Video Splitter 2 is available for beta testing  (Read 115803 times)
  • Administrator
  • Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2007, 01:24:22 PM »
Quote from: "vileoxidation"
Okay, I finally figured out how where I could upload for free and everything, so here is an example of one of the files:

http://www.filefactory.com/file/2ba308/

I discovered today that it happens not only with mpegs. It also occurs with avi files.

I hope that link works, but let me know if it doesn't. You have to scroll down a bit to get to the link.

Thank you we have downloaded this file, but have not managed to reproduce the probelm.
Could you provide us ith some certain parameters?

You can save a project and insert it here.
Thank you .
Regards,
Dmitry Vergeles
Solveig Multimedia

• Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2007, 05:44:43 AM »
Okay, I finally figured out how where I could upload for free and everything, so here is an example of one of the files:

http://www.filefactory.com/file/2ba308/

I discovered today that it happens not only with mpegs. It also occurs with avi files.

I hope that link works, but let me know if it doesn't. You have to scroll down a bit to get to the link.

• Administrator
  • Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2007, 03:59:31 PM »
Quote from: "vileoxidation"
Hi Dmitry,

Yes, this is only happening when I am working with MPEGs.

I don't know where I can upload files of this size, they are pretty huge. Any suggestions on that, or does it not really matter?

Thanks for the help!

Hi vileoxidation,

If you encounter this problem with file that less then 100 MB please upload that via www.yousendit.com

Thank you.
Regards,
Dmitry Vergeles
Solveig Multimedia

• Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2007, 02:26:11 AM »
Hi Dmitry,

Yes, this is only happening when I am working with MPEGs.

I don't know where I can upload files of this size, they are pretty huge. Any suggestions on that, or does it not really matter?

Thanks for the help!

• Administrator
  • Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2007, 05:35:43 AM »
Hi vileoxidation,

Thank you for the feedback.

Do you handle with MPEG files when come across this problem?
How big are these files, may be you could upload one of them?
Regards,
Dmitry Vergeles
Solveig Multimedia

• Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2007, 04:56:42 AM »
So far I have come across one bug. I can edit the beginning of my files just fine, but once it gets to about 3/4 of the way through I get this error message:

Runtime Error!

Program: ....\SMMVSplitter.exe

The application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way. Please contact the application's support team for more information.

It's happened now with four files. It was not happening last night when I was working with it, but I haven't been able to get it to work since then.

• Administrator
  • Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2007, 02:43:05 PM »
Hi vileoxidation,

Please let us know all the problems you will encounter and any feature you consider to be incovenient.

Thanks in advance.
Regards,
Dmitry Vergeles
Solveig Multimedia

• Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2007, 08:07:49 AM »
Awesome! This will save me so much time and will completely cut out one of my slowest programs in the editing process. Thank you guys so much for working so hard on this! I will continue to test and enjoy!  :D

• Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2007, 11:53:10 AM »
Long awaited SolveigMM Video Splitter 2 is now available for beta testing. The key feature of this version is an ability to trim, cut and split MPEG2 files. Frame accuracy editing is also available for MPEG2.

You can download SolveigMM Video Splitter 2 beta from here

Version history for SolveigMM Video Splitter

Please, post your wishes, opinions and bug reports here.