Author Topic: AVITrimmer: middle trimming troubles  (Read 16947 times)
  • Administrator
  • Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2008, 11:33:25 AM »
Quote from: "Freudenfett"
Hi,

I tried out AVITrimmer 1.6.801.18 and got fuzzy about the following mal function:

When I try to trim *.avi bigger then 1 GB it's only possible to trim the beginning and the end of the video. If I try to delete parts out of the middle, AVITrimmer is saving the entire video again, same file size. Sometimes I got the same time lengts but the file size is a little smaller.

I worked with AVITrimmer 1.5 before and had the same problems and hoped to fix it by updating but again no middle trimming possible.

Any idea?

Thank you for the report. The bug has been fixed.
http://elecard.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=5554#5554
Regards,
Dmitry Vergeles
Solveig Multimedia

• Administrator
  • Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2008, 09:31:00 AM »
Hello Freudenfett,

Thank you for your feedback.
Do you have this problem with 1 BG files only?
Can you repeat that with smaller file?
Regards,
Dmitry Vergeles
Solveig Multimedia

• Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2008, 01:11:34 AM »
Hi,

I tried out AVITrimmer 1.6.801.18 and got fuzzy about the following mal function:

When I try to trim *.avi bigger then 1 GB it's only possible to trim the beginning and the end of the video. If I try to delete parts out of the middle, AVITrimmer is saving the entire video again, same file size. Sometimes I got the same time lengts but the file size is a little smaller.

I worked with AVITrimmer 1.5 before and had the same problems and hoped to fix it by updating but again no middle trimming possible.

Any idea?