Author Topic: Cant' add any audio  (Read 9950 times)
  • Administrator
  • Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2018, 11:30:59 AM »
Hello Ignat,
I got your request. I'll post here if such feature would be implemented.

• Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2018, 04:10:11 PM »
Oh, I was sure that Video Splitter does not only demuxing, but multiplexing as well. I would say that now it's a top desired feature than. If users could do remuxing inside Video Splitter, the software would get to a whole another level. It fits a concept so well, that I was sure it's already there.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2018, 04:13:41 PM by Ignat Miller »

• Administrator
  • Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2018, 03:14:54 PM »
Hello Ignat Miller,
Currently, the Video Splitter does not support adding audio only stream to a video only stream. That is why you get this message. You can only add similar files to a Media library and to a timeline. "Similar" here means the files must contain equal number of streams, which must have equal parameters. Getting the "Some file were ignored.." message means that file/files you try to add are not compatible with the files already added and they can not be edited together.

• Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2018, 08:46:28 PM »
I have an mp4 file without audio stream and trying to add an audio, but regardless of what I feed the software with it says the same: Some files were ignored because of unmatched content with existing in the list. I suppose that at least an mp3 format have to fit, but it doesn't as well. Tried different files and bitrates. What to do?
« Last Edit: March 27, 2018, 12:53:57 AM by Ignat Miller »