Author Topic: Version 7.3.2006.08 (Home) cuts this .ts video with audio sync problem  (Read 10844 times)
  • Administrator
  • Users
    • View Profile
Hello doquan0,

Thank you for your reply.
We will check if it is possible to get resulted file without async.
As soon as it will be any news I'll write at this thread.
Regards,
Olga Krovyakova
Solveig Multimedia

• Users
    • View Profile
I've checked the input original .ts file and it has artifacts and async starting at 01:08 therefore the output file is produced with async too.

Hi Olga

I tried a freeware video cutter called Avidemux (Stable v2.7.5 x64) with the same input .ts file and with the same time-cut. The output video has artifacts without audio-video synchronization problem. This result is good for me.

Would you please test it again with Avidemux?

If freeware Avidemux can cut my .ts video without audio-video sync problem, why payware Solveigmm Video Splitter cannot do the same thing for me?

Thanks a lot
« Last Edit: October 24, 2022, 01:56:17 PM by Maxim.Sakhankov »

• Administrator
  • Users
    • View Profile
Hello doquan0,

Thank you for your post and file you have provided for us.
I've checked the input original .ts file and it has artifacts and async starting at 01:08 therefore the output file is produced with async too.
Regards,
Olga Krovyakova
Solveig Multimedia

• Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2020, 01:25:50 PM »
Hi Solveigmm Support Team

I'm a licensed user with Solveigmm Video Splitter Home version. On my Windows 8.1 x64, the program cuts this .ts video with problem in audio-video synchronization around time 1:30. I test on both 32bit and 64bit versions 7.3.2006.08.

Here is the link to download my input video, .ts index & my saved project:
(255MB, password to unzip: 123)
https://drive.google.com/file/d/16Y3unXcx0dnZOjtP4YP7GOxk88tN9xJP/view?usp=sharing

Thanks