Author Topic: Higher Framerate  (Read 16226 times)
  • Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2010, 06:30:24 PM »
Current:

Enhanced:

Granted the enhanced version is photoshoped...but cleartype would be ideal as it would make the text over the button easier to read...but mainly getting the edges of the fonts anti-aliased with proper hinting would do wonders.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2010, 06:33:14 PM by Nologic »

• Administrator
  • Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2010, 05:23:01 PM »
Hi Nologic,

yeah you seemed to be right about settings thresolds. We will fix that.

Also may want to tweak the title bar on the Options panel...no where near as rough as the text mentioned above, but the corners should probably be rounded like the main panel...and black edging...again like the main panel.

accepted.

may want to see if you can get clear type working on the text "Select area to record" looks a little rough on an other wise very polished interface.
Not sure if I cought the idea. Could you please crear it up ?
Regards,
Dmitry Vergeles
Solveig Multimedia

• Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2010, 04:31:56 PM »
Must be only allowed on a registered version or an internal build...because I'm not seeing it happen with the trial version.

Oh may want to see if you can get clear type working on the text "Select area to record" looks a little rough on an other wise very polished interface.

Also may want to tweak the title bar on the Options panel...no where near as rough as the text mentioned above, but the corners should probably be rounded like the main panel...and black edging...again like the main panel.

Still a beautiful UI.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2010, 04:38:46 PM by Nologic »

• Administrator
  • Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2010, 03:17:22 PM »
Hi Nologic,

All the things asked can be done via HyperCam3. Just set hte grab speed and keyframes interval via video options.
Regards,
Dmitry Vergeles
Solveig Multimedia

• Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2010, 02:58:49 PM »
In a future version is it going to be possible to grab at 60fps? I ask because I typically use TSCC for the video encoder, which when set to speed over compression allows me to easily capture at 60fps using the older version of HC...granted it complained but it let me.

In addition to the above would it be possible to allow setting a keyframe based on a reasonable multiple of the framerate? I'd like to set one every three seconds...which would be one every 180 frames.

Thanks for your time.