Author Topic: adding wav to SD750 avi after removing background sound from avi  (Read 15128 times)
  • Administrator
  • Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2008, 09:14:51 AM »
Hello solveigforum,

First of all welcome to our community! :)

Unfortunately at the present moment non of our products allow you to mux separate audio/video stream to AVI.
Nevertheless if then you are going to convert the file to MP4, for muxing you can use SolveigMM ASF Multimplexer to be available at the following link  - http://solveigmm.com/?Products&id=ASFMuxer

You will mux your AV file WAV files to ASF, without re-encoding so no difference if your temporary file will be AVI or ASF before MP4 conversion.
Regards,
Dmitry Vergeles
Solveig Multimedia

• Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2008, 09:33:34 PM »
I'm new here so please don't hurt my feelings.
I have this Canon SD750 and there is no way to turn off sound recording when taking a avi video.  Even taping double stick tape over mic opening allows sound to record.
I have this dell inspirion laptop XP with SP3 and for what ever reason drag and drop in windows movie maker 2.1 will not work.
when using Canon zoombrowser with avi image it does not completely remove recorded sound.
I just tried your free version of Solveig and amazingly it appears to have removed background sound.

Question is how do I add a wav file to this avi file?  file size is around 7meg about 1 minute in time.

Purpose of all this is to save it as mp4 and upload to youtube.

thanks.