Author Topic: Dolby TrueHD not supported in an mkv file? Also Scene Detection Problems  (Read 14103 times)
  • Administrator
  • Users
    • View Profile
Hi francis247uk,

Thank you for your post and sorry for delayed answer - it's a vacations time.
You seem to to have an appropriate decoder at installed you PC, to solve it please read this FAQ section -
Can't render an audio stream AC3 / AAC / Xvid. The necessary codecs are not found

As for Scene Detection, could you refer us to such a file where we could replicate the issue at our end?
Regards,
Dmitry Vergeles
Solveig Multimedia

• Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2012, 04:07:57 AM »
Hi, many thanks for creating a great free program.

First time using and I had a couple of errors, thought I would mention them as cannot see similar issues elsewhere on the boards and would like to help with future version features.

Basically at present it does not seem to support Dolby TrueHD Audio currently, and has problems with Scene Detection.

I wanted to trim a blu-ray rip mkv file I created with "MakeMKV" 15GB in size, 1080P video with Dolby TrueHD audio.

I immediately got the error: "Unable to render selected stream. Check neccessary codecs are installed. Audio (AC3)"
Video was there but no sound.

I then re-ripped the blu-ray with Dolby Digital 5.1 audio and this time the mkv file worked, however with both rips also got the error message: "Unable to Start Scene Detection. Contact Support Team"

Kind regards
francis247uk
« Last Edit: July 26, 2012, 04:10:54 AM by francis247uk »