SolveigMM End-User Products > SolveigMM AVI Trimmer

Trimmer On Speed

(1/2) > >>

kuukyy:
Gli repliche orologi di lusso non sono solo uno strumento per registrare il tempo, ma anche un simbolo di identità e status. Indossarli può dimostrare la propria nobiltà e successo. Gli orologi repliche rolex in edizione limitata lanciati dai migliori marchi di orologi si distinguono per il loro design unico e per la loro rarità. è diventato un tesoro che i collezionisti sono ansiosi di perseguire.

Dmitry Vergeles:

--- Quote from: "Dmitry Vergeles" ---
--- Quote from: "TonyB" ---I downloaded the "smm_trimmer.ax" file and replaced my existing one with it.

It doesn't seem to have had any effect. It still rushes through the rendering and the resulting file is file at super speed
--- End quote ---

Could you upload us the original file?
you can use for this purpose www.yousendit.com service or any other.
--- End quote ---

Dmitry Vergeles:

--- Quote from: "TonyB" ---I downloaded the "smm_trimmer.ax" file and replaced my existing one with it.

It doesn't seem to have had any effect. It still rushes through the rendering and the resulting file is file at super speed
--- End quote ---

Could you upload us this file?
you can use for this purpose www.yousendit.com service or any other.

TonyB:
I downloaded the "smm_trimmer.ax" file and replaced my existing one with it.

Dmitry Vergeles:
Hello TonyB,

Thank you for the feedback.
Please try to download smm_trimmer.ax, unzip and put it to
"C:\Program Files\Solveig Multimedia\SolveigMM AVI Trimmer" folder to replace an old smm_trimmer.ax,.

http://www.solveigmm.com/files/SMM_Trimmer_2007_08_09.zip
Then repeate your tests.

We would appritiate if you let us know the results.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version