Author Topic: Unable to resize preview window  (Read 21303 times)
  • Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2010, 01:53:28 AM »
Hi Solveig Guys,

Thanks for taking the time to reply!  Sorry for being slow on replying.

I just tried dragging a file to the AviTrimmer icon, with the intention of sending you a screenshot, and it worked as normal  ???

I have had it happen on two separate occasions and I'll let you know if it happens again.

Stanislav, I think you meant to ask Meeseeroll about his OS as I already told you mine!

• Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2010, 02:33:25 PM »
Hello Charlie,
Do you have Vista Home Premium 32 bit ?

Charlie,

I am facing the same problem. Its really very problematic to work with this. If you solve the problem, please let me know.

Thanks,

Meesee

First of all, thanks for a great tool!  ;D

I found a small problem.  If I drag an .avi file to the Trimmer shortcut, Trimmer opens OK, but the preview window can only be viewed full screen.  The preview window can be minimized to the taskbar, but not resized.  Closing down AVI Trimmer and reopening does not correct this behaviour.

The only way I have found to correct this, is to reinstall AVI Trimmer (and remember not to open AVI Trimmer by dragging a file to the shortcut!).

Am I missing something?

Specs:  Vista Home Premium 32 bit.  AVI Trimmer v 2.0.1008.16
Solveig Multimedia - Video Editing Software

• Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2010, 02:28:59 PM »
I've tried to open the avi file on Vista by dragging it to the avi trimmer shortcut but get no fullscreen window. So, can't conform this bug.
Could you provide screenshoot of this problem? does preview window have borders and header?
Solveig Multimedia - Video Editing Software

• Administrator
  • Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2010, 03:59:48 AM »
Hi f1charlie,
thank you for report. We will check it shortly.
Regards,
Dmitry Vergeles
Solveig Multimedia

• Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2010, 11:10:42 PM »
First of all, thanks for a great tool!  ;D

I found a small problem.  If I drag an .avi file to the Trimmer shortcut, Trimmer opens OK, but the preview window can only be viewed full screen.  The preview window can be minimized to the taskbar, but not resized.  Closing down AVI Trimmer and reopening does not correct this behaviour.

The only way I have found to correct this, is to reinstall AVI Trimmer (and remember not to open AVI Trimmer by dragging a file to the shortcut!).

Am I missing something?

Specs:  Vista Home Premium 32 bit.  AVI Trimmer v 2.0.1008.16
« Last Edit: October 02, 2010, 11:44:00 PM by f1charlie »