Author Topic: Any chance of .mpg support in Video Splitter?  (Read 35004 times)
  • Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 11, 2007, 07:50:26 AM »
Thanks for the update! I will keep checking. :-)

• Administrator
  • Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2007, 06:57:13 AM »
Quote from: "vileoxidation"
Any recent updates about this possible release?

Hi vileoxidation,
We are sorry for Beta 2.0 releasing delay. I have been testing that before upload. That should be released within nearest days.
Regards,
Dmitry Vergeles
Solveig Multimedia

• Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 09, 2007, 03:04:21 AM »
Any recent updates about this possible release?

• Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2007, 07:47:29 AM »
Heh, okay,  I just wanted to make sure since you said it was a beta. Thanks again for taking the time to answer!

• Administrator
  • Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2007, 02:59:07 PM »
Thank you for the response! Will I be able to find that just in the main downloads area?

Thanks for taking the time to answer my questions!

Of course it will be available in download section.
Regards,
Dmitry Vergeles
Solveig Multimedia

• Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2007, 07:32:39 AM »
Thank you for the response! Will I be able to find that just in the main downloads area?

Thanks for taking the time to answer my questions!

• Administrator
  • Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2007, 07:34:59 AM »
I was wondering if, seeing as this post was about two and a half months ago, there was actually a release of Video Splitter with mpeg-2 support. I cannot find a single mention of it except in this thread, but I am still hoping this is something that actually happened.

If you know any news about this, or know where to find it, I would really appreciate your help!

Hello vileoxidation,
Thank you for the interest to our software.

SolveigMM Video Splitter 2.0 beta with MPEG-2 support is on the way. It should be out within the nearest two weeks.
Regards,
Dmitry Vergeles
Solveig Multimedia

• Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2007, 04:12:03 AM »
I was wondering if, seeing as this post was about two and a half months ago, there was actually a release of Video Splitter with mpeg-2 support. I cannot find a single mention of it except in this thread, but I am still hoping this is something that actually happened.

If you know any news about this, or know where to find it, I would really appreciate your help!

• Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2007, 03:49:48 PM »
Thank you Dmitry. That is great news, and I'll keep a watch for it.

• Administrator
  • Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2007, 08:39:25 AM »
Quote from: "John Harris"
Thank you for writing the Video Splitter. This is the best program of its type that I have seen! Great navigation operations and fast program response make editing tasks very quick and easy.

I have some .mpg files that also need trimming, and after many attempts to search for a product similar to Video Splitter that does lossless editing, I cannot find anything. Is there any chance you might be adding .mpg format support in a future version? Or are you familiar with any other products that will do lossless mpg editing?

Hello John,

Thank you for the accolades.
In fact we are already preparing SolveigMM Video Splitter 2.0 Beta version with MPEG-2 frame accurate editing support. It should be released within the month.

Up to that time you can try Elecard Xmuxer, as Konstantin suggested,  that uses SolveigMM-Elecard trimming technology.
Regards,
Dmitry Vergeles
Solveig Multimedia

• Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2007, 04:43:27 PM »
Thank you for writing the Video Splitter. This is the best program of its type that I have seen! Great navigation operations and fast program response make editing tasks very quick and easy.

I have some .mpg files that also need trimming, and after many attempts to search for a product similar to Video Splitter that does lossless editing, I cannot find anything. Is there any chance you might be adding .mpg format support in a future version? Or are you familiar with any other products that will do lossless mpg editing?