Author Topic: Can't use product I paid for  (Read 10986 times)
  • Administrator
  • Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2020, 11:50:48 AM »
Hello vertigo,
Unfortunately, I can not see any issues specified in the topic.
The download link were provided.
64bit versions available only for Video Splitter 7.

• Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2020, 06:24:12 AM »
So are you ignoring this issue now, too? Guess that's what I get for going with a low-reputation software: poor quality product and support. I'll just have to go buy VideoReDo, which appears to be much more professional and actually worth the money, unlike this POS that's not worth $5.

• Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2020, 02:15:16 AM »
Ok, so no 64-bit version?? And why isn't this directly accessible via the website. It's ridiculous that people who pay you for a product don't have direct access to it. Considering you can't even do something as basic as that, it's really no surprise this program has so may issues.

• Administrator
  • Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2020, 04:06:17 PM »
Hello vertigo,

You can download the latest version 6 of the Video Splitter by the following links:
Home Edition
Business Edition

• Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2020, 05:16:13 AM »
So not only was I unable to use this back when I bought it due to numerous issues that don't seem to have been solved over the course of the past couple years, but now I can't even attempt to use it again because the licenses only work for the current major version, and I bought it on version 6, yet you don't provide downloads of old versions, so I'm stuck with a license for a version I can't even get. What kind of ridiculous company is this?