SolveigMM End-User Products > Video Splitter

Elecard display logo and end of trial on videosplitter 7 x64 cant be removed

<< < (3/5) > >>

Marty:

--- Quote from: Olga Krovyakova on October 09, 2020, 04:17:43 PM ---Hello Marty!
Could you please send us the original input (...)

--- End quote ---

I'm already talking with the support about this since a long time. already provided a video file with project etc a lot of month ago, a link to a beta has been sent to me, but it didn't fixed the issue.
got the issue again tonight. unfortunatly it's on files i can't share with solveig. so i need to reproduce the issue with a video i can share. As soon as i can i'll provide all this "again", hoping a solution will be find.

Marty:

--- Quote from: westjensontexas on October 08, 2020, 07:07:31 PM ---I would suggest to check if you have both versions installed at the same time (by default in Program Files (x86)/Solveig Multimedia and in Program Files/Solveig Multimedia) and uninstall both of them in this case, then install the 64 bit version only and register it.

--- End quote ---

1) uninstalled both x86 and x64 tonight
2) installed x64 again
3) software didn't asked to re-enter my registeri / activation code, it was already registered, certainly it didn't removed the licence from the previous installation.
4 ) the issue just happened again 2 minutes ago... :( i'm very tired.

Olga Krovyakova:
Hello Marty!

--- Quote ---this is only doing it on specific video not all my videos
--- End quote ---

Could you please send us the original input file that you open in Video Splitter and the project file? You can upload it to any file sharing service, e.g. Google drive (https://drive.google.com) or Wetransfer.com.

To get the project file open the input file in Video Splitter, set fragments for saving and deleting then go to File menu -> Save project as and select folder to save the project file.

--- Quote ---the x64 bits versions crash very often during the cut rendering
--- End quote ---

Please also upload for us the input file with which the crash happens and the project file. Specify please also on what step the crash happens.

Thank you.

Marty:

--- Quote from: westjensontexas on October 08, 2020, 07:07:31 PM ---I would suggest to check if you have both versions installed at the same time (by default in Program Files (x86)/Solveig Multimedia and in Program Files/Solveig Multimedia) and uninstall both of them in this case, then install the 64 bit version only and register it.

--- End quote ---

this is only doing it on specific video not all my videos (same codec for each videos H264). the x64 bits versions crash very often during the cut rendering.. so in the end you don't know anymore what to do...
x64 work faster, but make issue while cutting.
x32 run slower and make whole Win10 to be slow, but work a bit better in term of cut processing.

Anyway, Ii already did what you suggest in the past. would love to do it again just to check one more time but already did.

What i think is that there are some videos which have maybe been encoded with some specific codec, and once processed in X64, make the not being registered logo burned on the processed cut video.
if it was an unregistered problem, it would happen on every videos, but it's not the case.

Marty:

--- Quote from: Olga Krovyakova on August 26, 2020, 04:11:10 PM ---Hello Marty,

Please use beta versions of Video Splitter.

--- End quote ---

Already replied via support ticket / Email ;) Thanks.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version