SolveigMM End-User Products > Video Splitter

Elecard display logo and end of trial on videosplitter 7 x64 cant be removed

<< < (2/5) > >>

Marty:
Dear Olga,

guess what ?

I'm under Windows 11 x64 , and the bug is BACK ! so it's not anymore an issue on my side, but clearly a bug or a licence problem with your software ! it's happening again in the 64 bits version of your software... I erased the source file of my videos , thinking everything was ok as "usual", i check the destination and ... "here it is, again.." I lost my files...

same issue as this one :

"I have a logo showing Elecard in the up corner of the preview video. can't remove it. i see it's in the list of codec used by your sofware. and tonight, while doing my favorite game, splitting video, i got a "trial ended of elecard, blablabla purchase proper blablabla"

--- Quote from: Olga Krovyakova on November 11, 2020, 04:48:24 PM ---Hello Marty,

Thank you for your post.

As I've already wrote via support email, regrettably we have not reproduced this issue with Elecard logo at our end. We have checked this on several PCs.

Please send us log files for we could find out the problem reason with Elecard logo.

Here is how to get them:
https://www.solveigmm.com/en/howto/how-to-record-log-files-of-solveigmm-video-splitter/

Thank you.

--- End quote ---

Olga Krovyakova:
Hello Marty,

Thank you for your post and your patience.

--- Quote ---3/ if we put a marker on the jonction between 2 videos in a batch import, the software can freeze and need to be closed by force (task manager) and reloaded. I thought at first by the comment of the support here, that it was an issue related to my hardware jog (Shuttle express from counter design) but the same issue happened recently bu using my keyboard to put the markers.
--- End quote ---

According to this, could you please send us files that you open in Video Splitter as well as the project file? You can use e.g. Google drive to upload files.

Thank you in advance.

Marty:

--- Quote from: qaivid on October 22, 2021, 03:22:39 PM ---I just checked both 32 and 64 bit versions and could not reproduce the problem you described. Could you please let me know what file you try to open when you see  the watermark

--- End quote ---

hi thanks to have tried , but this issue went away with the clean re install of windows. (clean install of windows 11).
Certainly a codec registered issue with the elecard one, maybe because of an another software, and which impacted my system on win10 backk then.
for now, issue has not been reproduced.

the 3 mains issues i still have now are (these are reported since a long time and since many years), some were already there in the 6th version. :

1/ the subtitle one (it's blocking the rendering of many videos (cut), Mp4 or Mkv, and to have these parts cut, i need to remove the subtitles from the layer window (right click on the picture). it's usually the end of the videos (the last or several last cuts on a video (sometimes it's doing it at the beginning o in the middle, but it's more rare). if i click on cancel, the last cut is saved but with zero subtitle.

(i don't use anymore the 32 bits version, the licence doesn't allow anymore the use of both software at the same time, but sometimes, the processing issue (the one blocked by the subtitle) was appearing differently depending of which version, so a project saved in a 64 bits version could work in a 32 one and vice versa, but most of the time it was not working.).

I have a lot of project saved and which can't be cut and wait a possible fix because of this. :(

2/ there is a sync issue with SRT while cutting several videos imported in batch. only way is to do it is processing one video at a time and not using the batch and redoing the sync  with a subtitle editor :(. the generated srt has a shift in the subtitles, and must be resync. someone told that the first subtitle of the srt were cut, and everything was shifted, but it's an old message here.

3/ if we put a marker on the jonction between 2 videos in a batch import, the software can freeze and need to be closed by force (task manager) and reloaded. I thought at first by the comment of the support here, that it was an issue related to my hardware jog (Shuttle express from counter design) but the same issue happened recently bu using my keyboard to put the markers.

Olga Krovyakova:
Hello Marty,

Thank you for your post.

As I've already wrote via support email, regrettably we have not reproduced this issue with Elecard logo at our end. We have checked this on several PCs.

Please send us log files for we could find out the problem reason with Elecard logo.

Here is how to get them:
https://www.solveigmm.com/en/howto/how-to-record-log-files-of-solveigmm-video-splitter/

Thank you.

Marty:

--- Quote from: Olga Krovyakova on October 09, 2020, 04:17:43 PM ---Could you please send us the original input file that you open in Video Splitter and the project file?

--- End quote ---

Finally could reproduce the issue, with project, input and output videos ! just sent them to the support ! please, don't put this on the "to do" never fixed list.
there are 2 or 3 bugs very annoying who need really to be fixed and which are there since too long s
ome of these bugs are there since many years (like the Mkv never ending stuck,

https://www.solveigmm.com/forum/index.php?topic=10454.0

the subtitles one,
https://www.solveigmm.com/forum/index.php?topic=10460.0

or the Elecard one that i reported in mars 2019 :(..)

https://www.solveigmm.com/forum/index.php?topic=5549.0

Please !!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version