Author Topic: Elecard Evaluation Period Has Expired?  (Read 27272 times)
  • Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2022, 05:59:17 PM »
Hello hurricane51,

Video Splitter shows this message when working in the evaluation mode.
Please check that your copy of the Video Splitter is properly activated (in the "About" window, available at "Help" menu).

If the software is registered, please try to delete the license from the "About" window, then reinstall Video Splitter and activate again.

In case of any issues with the re-activation, please send a message to our technical support with the issue description.

maxim , i still have this issue.. "happy" to see that i'm not the only one to have this problem. the issue is that now, i have this problem with 32 bits version of video spleeter too.

when it's happen, sometimes i'm too confident, i do my split, delete the source file, and check the result sometimes days after , and ...

i'll try the delete licence trick, but, already did this in the past, and after some times, the issue come back, i don't count how many years this problem is there... i tried other split without re encode software but your software still stay the most quick to use one, so i don't move to other company but it's very frustrating.

and as the issue appears completly randomly, it's difficult to check EACH cut, and when we saw it "ok, where i put the source to send to the support ? ho got it"...

i can do 100 cut or more with no issue, and then, on the 101 one the issue happens.

there is still issues with subtitles as well, blocking at the end of a file , like 20 cuts, and the last one freeze... etc.. what else. not possible to join 2 videos with subtitles. the subtitle file is out of sync at some point. etc.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2022, 06:01:37 PM by Marty »

hurricane51
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2022, 03:42:26 PM »
Hello hurricane51,

Please check that your copy of the Video Splitter is properly activated (in the "About" window, available at "Help" menu).

If the software is registered, please try to delete the license from the "About" window, then reinstall Video Splitter and activate again.

In case of any issues with the re-activation, please send a message to our technical support with the issue description.

Is Registered, Expires Never.
It was working fine yesterday and just failed on the first video of today. Tried MKV and MP4 files (x264). Until today, it's worked flawlessly for months (a year?). I'll give the reinstall a shot. Is there anything I need to save first? Settings?
I backed up the license, deleted it, then re-activated with the license backup. Seems to have worked without reinstalling. Thanks for the prompt help!

hurricane51
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2022, 03:21:09 PM »
Hello hurricane51,

Is Registered, Expires Never.
It was working fine yesterday and just failed on the first video of today. Tried MKV and MP4 files (x264). Until today, it's worked flawlessly for months (a year?). I'll give the reinstall a shot. Is there anything I need to save first? Settings?

• Administrator
  • Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2022, 01:45:06 PM »
Hello hurricane51,

hurricane51
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2022, 01:25:21 PM »
Now I'm getting a scrolling message on my output file stating this:

Evaluation period has expired. For development purposes, please purchase Elecard AVC Video Decoder.

WTF?