Author Topic: Incorrect trimming result  (Read 9869 times)
  • Administrator
  • Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2019, 12:10:38 PM »
Hello Basna1,
Unfortunately, you did not specify what product you use. However, the most probable reason of such behavior is that a product operates in K-frame accuracy mode. Please see more details in this post.

Basna1
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2019, 06:05:40 AM »
Hello everyone,,
When slicing, the program captures a few additional seconds at the beginning of the cut scene / movie.
I.e. For example, I want to cut a 10-minute video in a specific place. I put the marker at 00: 05: 20: 00 (5 min. 20 sec.). As a result, the second part of the cut video when watching starts not from the moment at which I put the marker, but for 3-8 seconds. before.
And it does not matter how many markers to put. In all cases, when cutting, the resulting videos are obtained with an extra 3-8 seconds at the beginning. And if I just want to cut out the first 3-8 seconds from any film, then this is impossible to do for the same reason. The final video is the same, the beginning is not cut.
At the same time, the ends of the films are trimmed correctly, that is, exactly in the place where the marker was installed.
What is this because of? is there any way to fix this?