Author Topic: SolveigMM Video Splitter 7 Home Edition Runtime Error  (Read 12428 times)
  • Administrator
  • Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2018, 07:02:59 PM »
Hello,

So do the runtime errors still exist? If they are - please send your source file and a project file to a technical support or to me directly. You can use any file sharing services.

• Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2018, 03:09:57 PM »
I did not have the problem with 6. I think the K-Lite includes LAV. That's what it appears to use.

I never had any problem with the 6.1 as well. but i updated to the 7.0.2 which has been released few days ago, and since then, no more crash with this error (it continue to crash randomly like it was with the 6.1), so we'll see...

• Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2018, 10:57:37 AM »
I did not have the problem with 6. I think the K-Lite includes LAV. That's what it appears to use.

• Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2018, 03:47:07 AM »
I may have solved it. I updated my K-Lite Codec Pack which was pretty old. I haven't done much since but so far so good. If all goes well I'll go back to version 7 to see how it works.

I don't use any codec pack except the LAV one who is up to date.
so not sure if it's the issue. did you had any error on the 6 too ?

• Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2018, 02:44:44 AM »
I may have solved it. I updated my K-Lite Codec Pack which was pretty old. I haven't done much since but so far so good. If all goes well I'll go back to version 7 to see how it works.

• Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2018, 08:02:14 AM »
just got a runtime error as well while using normally the upgrade to 7. Since then, the thumbnails feature is not working anymore :( even after restarting the application. (didn't tried a reinstall yet).
« Last Edit: December 05, 2018, 09:09:39 PM by Marty »

• Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2018, 12:25:08 AM »
I just upgraded to version 7 (paid upgrade) and I'm getting runtime errors. All I am trying to do is mute audio in selected areas and I can barely move a slider and the program wants to shutdown because of a runtime error.

I have gone back to version 6 and now I can do my work but for now I've wasted money and an upgrade I can't use.

I'm on Window 7 Pro 64-bit
« Last Edit: December 03, 2018, 12:44:02 AM by Butman »