Author Topic: Freeze - Crash while editing video files and on output segment as well  (Read 37490 times)
  • Administrator
  • Users
    • View Profile
Hi Marty,
All are on board, no worries :)
Sorry for delay this week it's state vacation in Russia. You'll get reply tomorrow.
Stay tuned :)
Regards,
Dmitry
Regards,
Dmitry Vergeles
Solveig Multimedia

• Users
    • View Profile
Hello, is there still somebody on board of the Solveig Ship ? no reply from the team since 15 days ? thanks !

• Users
    • View Profile
The new beta crash much more often than the previous one. here is the windows error message :

Nom de l’application dĂ©faillante SMMVSplitter_Home.exe, version : 6.1.1803.30, horodatage : 0x5abe1adf
Nom du module défaillant : SMM_OCXSlider.ocx, version : 1.6.1803.29, horodatage : 0x5abc6ef3
Code d’exception : 0xc000041d
DĂ©calage d’erreur : 0x0002ac22
ID du processus défaillant : 0x6e40
Heure de dĂ©but de l’application dĂ©faillante : 0x01d3d44a991146bc
Chemin d’accĂšs de l’application dĂ©faillante : C:\Program Files (x86)\Solveig Multimedia\SolveigMM Video Splitter Home Edition\SMMVSplitter_Home.exe
Chemin d’accĂšs du module dĂ©faillant: C:\Program Files (x86)\Solveig Multimedia\SolveigMM Video Splitter Home Edition\SMM_OCXSlider.ocx
ID de rapport : 1e561c2a-8f10-46d6-93f5-bc8497436057
Nom complet du package dĂ©faillant :
ID de l’application relative au package dĂ©faillant :

• Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2018, 07:20:00 AM »
Hello,

first, i just saw the link to the last beta, i didn't tried it yet. i describe this issue by using 6.1.1710.11 home version.

when i import multiple file in the timeline (for example 6 or 7 Mp4 video files (usually H264 + AAC), the software freeze completly (the screen turn transparant/white). it's happen under a specific situation but no matter which file i use, it's always doing it !

- with one file only in the time line, after a moment, the software Freeze during few seconds and continue to work.

- sometimes, it's the output rendering which stop working (the export several segment feature). it doesn't start. and the software stop working. only solution : killing the task in the task manager, and call back the backup, and from this point the export work properly.

but the most annoying issue is this one :

with several files in the timeline, ii freeze and stop working.
it happens mainly when i'm trying to move the cursor (i'm using a contour shuttle express to move the cursor) ,at the junction between two files. it's like if the software maybe do a backup at this time and it crashes, while saving it (or maybe it's something else).
why i think about a crash ? because if i restart the software, the backup start exactly where i stoped the edit when it crashed ! so the backup is few seconds old.

only way to continue to work is to kill the task in the task manager, reload the software , then , it provide me the backup project, that i load it, and i can work again on the project.
the freeze will appear again later but not immediatly, let's tell maybe 10 minutes later.

any idea ?

« Last Edit: April 12, 2018, 07:21:54 AM by Marty »