Author Topic: Having issues with the preview window  (Read 8249 times)
  • Administrator
  • Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2016, 09:27:09 PM »
Hello dblake2408,

No, it doesn' effect the quality of output file, Video Splitter always preserves the initual quality of video files.
Regards,
Olga Krovyakova
Solveig Multimedia

• Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2016, 12:15:11 PM »
Switching the video renderer to EVR fixed the problem. There's still issues if I go back to the default renderer but the EVR is working for now. Does changing the renderer affect the quality when you trim the video?
« Last Edit: April 22, 2016, 12:18:11 PM by dblake2408 »

• Administrator
  • Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2016, 05:39:40 PM »
Hello dblake2408,

Thank you for your post.

At first please try to use the version available for the download from the following link:

http://www.solveigmm.com/download/SolveigMM_Video_Splitter_Home_Edition_5_2_Beta.exe

Please try to set another video renderer for the Playback preview in Tools / Preferences/ Playback settings / change video renderer to any alternative, e.g. EVR.
If this will not help could you please send us the screenshot of this issue and if possible please upload the original input file to any file host service, e.g. Google drive or Dropbox.com.

Thank you.
Regards,
Olga Krovyakova
Solveig Multimedia

• Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2016, 04:12:56 PM »
I've never had this issue before and it just appeared today and won't go away. The videos in the preview window do not show up fully maximized anymore. They've been shrunk and I get a huge black bar underneath and to the right of the video. Even if I go to full screen mode, they still do not take up it's usualy space and it's off to the left of the screen. It's super annoying and I have no idea how to fix it. I'm using the most current update too. Thanks for any help.