Author Topic: How to use marker  (Read 15715 times)
  • Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2012, 08:12:59 AM »
Thanks

• Administrator
  • Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2012, 04:13:13 PM »
Hi cheerful,

Here is a youtube clipp to demonstate a framgent  saving, begins from 1:03
« Last Edit: June 11, 2012, 04:15:24 PM by Dmitry Vergeles »
Regards,
Dmitry Vergeles
Solveig Multimedia

• Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2012, 08:48:50 AM »
I've read 2 but still could not quite get it.  I think I now understand that I have to put the cursor b/w the 2 markers to make the selection active.  But I am still struggling how to set the markers precisely.

There are 2 box at the bottoms with position information.  When a segment is selected, it appears to the left is start and right is end.  But when I tried to set them, only the left one allow me to set it.

Do you mind pointing to a specific how-to article?

Thanks

• Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2012, 06:19:33 AM »
Hello cheerful,
on every product page, there is a how-to-section. Take a look at any how to cut, edit, split or join description. Everyone of them explains these tasks and shows, how to use the markers or explains the various colors of the marked fragments.

Thomas

• Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2012, 05:13:21 AM »
Hi,

I've used other software before and normally they have in and out marker separately.

In SolveigMM, there is a single marker button.  I've tried to do the simplest to keep the segment in the middle but I could not get it to work.  The segment color can be yellow, dimmed yellow or button.  It seems to keep changing the left marker (the 2 on the bottom) and the right one is greyed out.

Is there a tutorial on how to set markers?

Thanks