Author Topic: I can't find the serial  (Read 8674 times)
  • Administrator
  • Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2021, 03:34:38 PM »
Hello Kollaps,
Please send this request with the activation key to the our technical support.

• Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2021, 08:46:29 AM »
Notice that I found the serial, as soon as I had made the purchase with an email address that I do not use often, fortunately I found it among the old emails. But now a problem has arisen.
After formatting the pc, the software warns me that the key is already in use. I don't know what to do, is it possible that I have to buy back the software because there is no way to deactivate and reactivate it? Anyone who can give me a hand on how to do it? In the "information / help" drop-down menu I have no way to disable the key as the trial version is installed. It seems strange to me that I had to deactivate it before formatting, I never could have known ...  :(

• Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2021, 12:30:01 AM »
Hi all, sorry for my not good english, i have a problem, i just formatted the computer and i can't recover the serial purchased months ago of this program. I don't have any license file, I wouldn't want to have deleted it by mistake, is there a customer area where I can find the serial? I can't find this section on the official website. If there is a personal customer area, can you kindly link it to me? Or is there some way to get it back via email?
« Last Edit: August 20, 2021, 12:31:54 AM by Kollaps »