Author Topic: I neade help multi splitting a mpeg file...  (Read 20632 times)
  • Administrator
  • Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2011, 01:23:54 PM »
Thank you, Hellen, too  ;)
Regards,
Olga Krovyakova
Solveig Multimedia

• Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2011, 05:59:10 PM »
Ok ...just posting to say...Thank's.I downlaoded the beta version but to be fear i dident installed it and...i sort out everything the problem was an old version of the program,i just update it and everything is working 100%.
Thank's again for the support and the good working!
Take care
Helen
 8) 

• Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2011, 07:25:57 AM »
Hello Helen,

Please try our recent Video Splitter 2.3 beta:
http://solveigmm.com/files/SolveigMM_Video_Splitter_2_3_beta.zip

It should help.

Thank'as i will give a try and let u know!
Take care!
Helen
 8)

• Administrator
  • Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2011, 06:31:30 PM »
Hello Helen,

Please try our recent Video Splitter 2.3 beta:
http://solveigmm.com/files/SolveigMM_Video_Splitter_2_3_beta.zip

It should help.
Regards,
Olga Krovyakova
Solveig Multimedia

• Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2011, 01:09:46 AM »
.ts files are defenetely supported, no need to rename extensions.

Ok sorry for my bad english but i will try to explain me bettar.I have revorded a tv program with progdvb setting the options of the program to record in mpeg then with SolveiGMM program split program i have selected the files and all was ok.Same thong i have dove with an avi file that i had converted but...
Allways with progdvb i went in settings and changed the option to record in ts (so i chage from mpeg to ts) then i recorded a channel.After i try to loade the file with SolveiGMM program split but...the program dident loade the file just crashed!The twi files (mpeg and ts was both 2.30 gb size),so my question was...if the program works olso with ts files maybe for ts files dosent support files of big size?
Thank's
Helen
 8)

• Administrator
  • Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2011, 10:37:28 PM »
.ts files are defenetely supported, no need to rename extensions.
Regards,
Dmitry Vergeles
Solveig Multimedia

• Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2011, 06:12:04 PM »
Hello Helen,

All you need is to call Save All Fragments  menu item.

I'm fealig so "idiot" :-[ but...thank'ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss :D Is a realy very fast program all ok 100% cuts olso very smll segments (that was not possibol to do with another program) .I just change way (extension) to record tv with progdvb from mpeg to ts i can see that ts is supported olso but,no way to load the file (tht as for the mpeg file is about 2.50 gb.Is taht normal?Wht i neade to do to sort out that?Is the progra working only with mpeg files? With an avi file (750 mb it seames ok instead but i noticed that in both extensions (ts and avi i cant select the option"dont index now) instead with mpeg file i have activated that option and olso i can edit/cut olso files of 2.50.
Take care
Helen
 8)
« Last Edit: February 15, 2011, 08:07:02 PM by helen »

• Administrator
  • Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2011, 04:29:35 AM »
Hello Helen,

All you need is to call Save All Fragments  menu item.

Regards,
Dmitry Vergeles
Solveig Multimedia

• Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2011, 09:41:23 PM »
Hello,
i was useing another software for plitting my video mpeg files but i have some troubles so i'm trying SolveigMM video splitter 2.2.904.16but i have some questions.
1)On one big file mpeg (about 3 gb) can i chouse to split it in many files decideing the start/end point?How i can do that?I'm trying to select more then one part of the file but after i start trimming it i have only one file!?!?!?I think that after selecting the part to cut/split i neade to do something else but not realy know what.Can u help me?
Thank's in advance
Helen
 :)

PS:Maybe was difficult understanding what i wrote but the same is for me writeing English so i got a shot:
http://img97.imageshack.us/f/videosplitter.png

after doing that what i neade to do to get the singol file splitted in the 4 part?
« Last Edit: February 15, 2011, 04:30:51 AM by Dmitry Vergeles »