Author Topic: Important number of file not cut anymore by last update SMV 7.3.2002.06  (Read 42880 times)
  • Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2022, 02:15:17 PM »
Hello Marty,

The issue you have reported at this topic was fixed in the version 7.6.2201.27 of Video Splitter, you can download it here:

https://www.solveigmm.com/en/products/video-splitter/

Wow !! Thank you very much !! finally !! lol. unfortunatly as said in an another topic, the "Elecard" trial issue is back on the 64 bits version :( ... so i'm back at using the 32 bits version.
I'll test the subtitle fix immediatly, if it's definitively fixed, it's already a big step.

hope the Elecard one can be investigated as well and fixed too. Maybe writing to the developpers of the codec, they certainly heard about such issue, if not possible to reproduct it at your office.

• Administrator
  • Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2022, 01:49:03 PM »
Hello Marty,

The issue you have reported at this topic was fixed in the version 7.6.2201.27 of Video Splitter, you can download it here:

https://www.solveigmm.com/en/products/video-splitter/

Regards,
Olga Krovyakova
Solveig Multimedia

• Administrator
  • Users
    • View Profile
We checked the file and found issues when trimming files with subtitles. When the issue is fixed, I'll post here.

• Users
    • View Profile
Hello Marty,
Please send your problem files to the technical support and also attach a trimming project file.

Just sent it to support :) !

• Administrator
  • Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2020, 12:48:33 PM »
Hello Marty,
Please send your problem files to the technical support and also attach a trimming project file.

• Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2020, 08:11:23 AM »
Same files done with 7.3.1906.10 , no issues at all and work !

• Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2020, 08:04:31 AM »
Hello,

just got the update info of the release of 7.3.2002.06, so i installed it...
and while doing some cut of some files, the save (separated cut) stop in the middle, after processing one or two cut, it stop.. i can hit the cancel button... i relaunch the save.. and ... freeze again, now it's on an another video, and it freeze at 4/6.

no other choice to go back to the previous version. can send the files if needed to the support  >:(