Author Topic: Multiple join jobs as batch  (Read 21742 times)
  • Administrator
  • Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2013, 08:44:44 AM »
zeroFX,
Sure we've added that to todo list.
Regards,
Dmitry Vergeles
Solveig Multimedia

• Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2013, 01:50:39 AM »
That's exactly what I meant: Couldn't that be automated by the Software itself? A simple Button "add to batch" in the join list would copy the mentioned code-fragments into a correctly formatted batch job file and you'ld do that for multiple join lists and then just execute then thorugh the batch tool.
I do not want to unnecessarily bond resources on this topic, as I never used to join multiple files in a row (and see no change of that in the near future). But it seems such an easy task to implement. (:

• Administrator
  • Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2013, 11:19:46 PM »
Hello zeroFX,

Yes, you can use Batch Manager to process several tasks for joining.

It is not supported to use Video Splitter commands, but you can fulfill this by following the steps below:

1) Save the join list then rename it from List.jxtl to List.xtl.

2) Then clear Join Manager and add another files for joining, save the second task to the List2.jxtl file. Add from this List2.jxtl file to the List.xtl file code from <group to </group> after the </group> and before the </timeline>. 

3) Repeat step 2 for other joining tasks if necessary.

4) Replace strings <track video="-1" audio="-1" > with <track video="1" audio="1" >

You should get such code:

<timeline>
    <group name="D:\Video\output\File12.mp4" out_type="mp4" mode="joining">
      <track video="1" audio="1" >
          <clip src="D:\Video\File1.mp4" start="0" stop="9584000000" timeFormat="100ns_units" />
          <clip src="D:\Video\File2.mp4" start="0" stop="9584000000" timeFormat="100ns_units" />
      </track>
    </group>
         <group name="D:\Video\output\Video12.mp4" out_type="mp4" mode="joining">
      <track video="1" audio="1" >
          <clip src="D:\Video\Video1.mp4" start="0" stop="9584000000" timeFormat="100ns_units" />
          <clip src="D:\Video\Video2.mp4" start="0" stop="9584000000" timeFormat="100ns_units" />
      </track>
    </group>
</timeline>

5) Save the List.xtl file and open it in the Batch Manager. Start the batch processing.

Regards,
Olga Krovyakova
Solveig Multimedia

• Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2013, 09:22:55 PM »
What I meant was a way of using the batch manager for what ronnymue wanted to do: batch process join tasks.
Or any other mechanism to automatically do what you suggested: merge the group parts of join tasks into one file.
As it is simple copy&paste, it should be possible to implement. That is, if a need for this exists anyhow.
But I seemed logical to me, if the Video Splitter shall be able to handle batch processing of join tasks, it should be by the batch manager.

• Administrator
  • Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2013, 09:07:32 PM »
Hello zeroFX,

Thank you for your post.

Sure, you can save the join list right in the Join Manager and then load it to it and process.

Use File -> Save Join List as/Load Join List menus to fulfill this task.
Regards,
Olga Krovyakova
Solveig Multimedia

• Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2013, 07:32:34 AM »
Just saw this. Though I don't use multiple join jobs, I thought: Would it be possible to add an option to save the join list as task to the batch manager?

• Administrator
  • Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2013, 11:52:27 PM »
Hello ronnymue,

Thank you for your question.

You can use Batch console of Video Splitter to fulfill this task.

1) Load to the Join Manager files you would like to join. Then go to File -> Save join list.
2) Clear files from the Join Manager and open other files you would like to join (the second task). Go to File -> Save join list and save the second list under the another name.
3) Repeat steps 1-2 for as many tasks for joining you have.
4) Open your saved join lists in the Notepad. Copy from your join lists text that starts from <group name=... and ends with </group> and paste it to the place after </group> of the first join list.

5) Go to C:\Program Files\Solveig Multimedia\SolveigMM Video Splitter, find the "SMM_BatchSplit.exe" in the folder and drag your saved join list with several tasks on "SMM_BatchSplit.exe".

The processing of your tasks will be started.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2022, 06:04:32 PM by Maxim.Sakhankov »
Regards,
Olga Krovyakova
Solveig Multimedia

• Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2013, 08:03:23 PM »
Hello,

i tried your nice program but could not find out how to to use the join list for making several join jobs in one list. I can only add several fileparts and then join ALL of them to ONE big file. But what i want to achieve is to add several (lots of) files to the list, then tell the program which of those belong together and finaly have a job list that is creating several joined files.

Can you help?

Thanks in advance