Author Topic: Possible bug? Dragging the preview slider clears all markers  (Read 8262 times)
  • Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2014, 12:01:47 AM »
No,  that's not what I have encountered. You should check my video to know what happened.

Download my SolveigMM-marker-lost1.mp4 from

http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=71751885847051421573

I find something strange later. When I try the same software on a Windows 7 x64 VMware Workstation virtual machine, loading the same video file, the marker lost problem does not appear.

• Administrator
  • Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2014, 10:58:40 PM »
Dear chjfth,

Thank you a lot for your post.

According to your picture the time line was zoomed in. When you move the timeline slider to the right the timeline also moves and marker stays at the beginning of the timeline and you don't see it.

To view the marker you need to zoom out the timeline by clicking on the appropriate button with "+" or by going to View -> Zoom -> Zoom out.

Please let me know if this will help you and if I've understood you correctly.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2014, 06:45:25 PM by Olga Krovyakova »
Regards,
Olga Krovyakova
Solveig Multimedia

• Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2014, 02:36:29 AM »
I'm using SolveigMM Video Splitter Business Edition 4.0.1401.28, the first time I get to know this software, but quickly find a problem. Dragging the preview slider clears all markers I've made, which is weird, probably a bug I think. Can Solveig support staff check into this issue?

See my image below:

BTW: Does this forum support hosting attached image so that I don't have to upload my image to other website?